Doctor Again.

Shadel's P. O. V.

*2 months and 1 week later 11:47*

"Tyler. I got something to tell you, I have to get it off my chest." He said directing it to her as we all were in the living room. She nodded rubbing her now 3 month big belly. "I-I che-." He didn't get it out cause he was now crying.

"What love? Its okay." Said Tyler getting up to rub his back.

"Its not, I cheated Ty." He sobbed out and nothing more was said. Tyler stopped what she was doing as her face went emotionless.

"What!" Yelled Taylor as she walked over to him slapping him hard in his face she tried to go further with beating his ass, Rocky grabbed her. I got up from the couch walking over to him kicking him dead in his stomach. Tyler grabbed her car keys walking out the house.

"Tyler!" Loco yelled out crying, she didn't even turn to look at him. He ran to the car as she just closed the door, he banged on the window. "I'm sorry Ty I am." He said to her, she turned to look at him.

"When I get back, you better not be here." Was all she said driving off. Loco fell to his knees crying not caring if anyone saw him at his weakest point, even though he hurt my sister he's still my brother I couldn't help but to feel bad for not only Tyler but him also.

"Come on Loco." I said as a tear went down my cheek, its so sad to see them both hurt. He didn't get up from the concrete, James walked around me outside helping him up, walking into the house he just walked upstairs with a low head.

"How the fuck we all gonna get through this?" Taylor said shaking her head picking up her phone.

"Who you calling?" I asked her and she smacked her teeth.

"My team to come kill this Nigga." She said as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Girl put that shit down." I said smacking the phone or her hand.

"You right I should do it myself." She muttered picking up her glock 44 from under the couch about to walk upstairs. I pulled her back down by her hair,

"Girl call Tyler and see where she going." I instructed her and she smacked her teeth picking up her phone to call Tyler.

"Ty where you going?" She asked and I could hear Tyler on the phone just didn't know what she was saying.

~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

Getting off the phone with Taylor I shook my head, I was now at a red light crying my eyes out. Why didn't he just keep the shit to his self? Maybe he felt guilty and needed it off his chest, I wonder with who. The light turned green and my eyes were mad blurry, as fast as I was driving I'm sure I had to be driving about 65 miles per hour right now. I was on my way to my Mama condo she has down here. Lights flashed all around me, a 18 wheeler jerked in front of me as I tried to turn left it was too long, it hit me as I fell to the curve and my car flipped over. Everything was black.
~~

Loco's P. O. V.

Hearing my pone ring I hurried to answer hoping it was Tyler,

"Hello is this Nathaniel Fernandez?" Said a lady over the phone.

"Y-yes." I stuttered, I was depressed.

"We need you to get down to the hospital, we have Tyler Sasali here." She said making me automatically hop out of bed not even putting on shoes, I grabbed my shoes running downstairs.

"What hospital?" I asked frantically, I'm scared, I'll admit.

"Reyonalds Hospital." She stated as I threw my phone hurrying to the door.

"Where you going?" Shadel yelled.

"Tyler's in the hospital meet me there!" I said as tears silently went down my face for the 1000th time, today is not my day.

After 5 minutes of speeding I got to the hospital going straight to the receptionist desk.

"T-Tyler Sasali." I stuttered. She looked on her computer pointing down the right hallway.

"207." She said and I ran down the hall, walking into the room I saw nurses hooking her machine up so she'd be able to breath because she obviously couldn't breath herself, she didn't look bad, a couple of scratches and a broken arm.

"She'll be okay, we save her but not the baby sir." Said the doctor who I just noticed to be in the corner of the room, I sat in the chair next to her and cried as they left out the room giving us privacy.

"I-its my fault." I mumbled grabbing her hand that wasn't broke putting my forehead on it crying hard. " Girl I'm ya druggy
Ya love is lovely
You don't expect nothin from me
You expect a lot of me
Go on a date and share a slushy,
I know its ugly,
Love is a war,
And every war is bloody,
But if you wait for me,
I promise I won't break ya heart again,
Cause I ain only loose a lover,
Girl I lost my only friend,
All summer 16 ya was lookin fa revenge,
And girl I told you I would change,
But ya ain thought about me since,
You know that pussy got my prints,
I'm the one that get it drenched,
You know these niggas ain the prince,
I'm who pulled ya weak heart out the trench,
And ya been drinkin on a banjo,
It really makes me cringe,
You used to be so picture perfect and now ya blurry my lenses,
Girl you brand new,
Dead stop,
We was tight like dread locks, head lock,
Now ya got me going through this whole cigarette box tryin to cope,
We ain een gotta fuck baby I'm just tryna smoke,
And maybe een talk to you,
And ion have a lot to offer you,
You know that I'm always in ya corner like an prostitute,
Its crazy how I find more to myself when I'm lost with you,
Loving you isn't optional,
You never changed, ya cold just like a Popsicle,
We gonna get through this baby its just an obstacle,
I'm at fault when it comes to ya hurt,
I kicked at ya feelins just like dirt,
And I'm sorry, there's nothing much that I can do,
I'm sorry I'm at fault we lost our baby too." I rapped hoping she had heard me, there was no other way I could say sorry. I heard sobs only to look to the door to see the crew, they came in checking her out.

"It'll get better Loco." Shadel said, all I could do was hope.

.
.
,

.
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YOOOO THIS THAT BULLSHIT! WHY SHE GOTTA BE KNOCKED OUT!