..

Tyler's P. O. V.

"Fuck!" I yelled while Lo slammed his big ass dick in me and I held onto the bars on the head board of the bed.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear making my back arch when I felt him in my stomach. "Dont leave me again baby, I love you so much." He added groaning at my walls grabbing at his dick.

"I lov-shit! Oh fuck daddy I can't take it, ima cum!" I moaned out and he slowed down. My phone ranged. It was Taylor.

"Answer." He told me, no one right now was home because they were at the traps. I picked up the phone sliding the green call button across the screen

*Phone Convo*

"H-hello." I tried my best to answer normally as he slid in and out of my pussy fuckin up my insides.

"We made 100,000,000 today big prophet came through." She explained and I was excited, we have to keep that customer but I couldn't focus.

"Oou shit!" I moaned/shouted and I guess she took it another way.

"Fact, its super lit. I'll call you later, love you." She said .

"L-oh my. Love you too." I hurried to say and hung up.

*Ended*

"FUCK DADDY PULL BACK!" I yelled and moaned from the top of my lungs.

"Nah baby take this dick." He said making me realize this day was gone be real long.

*Later That Day*

Never again will I not give Loco pussy, the nigga fucked me up.

"TYLER! BITCH DON'T EVER FUCK WHILE IM ON THE PHONE!" Taylor came into the house yellin I sighed, Lo went to get me food from In n Out. Fuckin like that get you a appetite. Tay, Del, Red, Omari, James and Rhondo all came into my room.

"Fuck y'all want?" I tried to ask but my voice was half gone.

"See bitch that's what ya get. Dont have sex on the phone with me." Taylor said coming over by me while I laid on my bed while they laughed at how I sound.

"Help me up hoe." I said rolling my eyes sitting up slowly, my stomach hurt. "I need to tell y'all something important." I stated and they nodded lookin intrigued. "I'm still pregnant.." I trailed off.

"What?!" They all asked together and I giggled.

"My doctor was wrong and I found out yesterday..I'm so happy." I stated as I almost started to cry.

"Your still gonna have my niece or nep.." Omari mumbled more like to himself. They all came to hug me while I was on the bed.

"I squirted on these sheets." I said as my voice cracked, everybody got up making faces and saying "ew".

"Thats why it was wet." Shadel said walking out the room with her hands up.

"How ya gonna tell Loco?" Red asked and I shrugged.

"I want it to be special." I stated. Lo walked in with my food, I tried to hop out the bed and fell straight to the floor. Everybody laughed walking out except Loco..great friends. Sike, he helped me up. "Thanks baby." I mumbled as he placed me on the bed. He handed me the bag and I started to eat.

"Pipe yo ass down, some of my shit in there too." He stated making me giggle. So slow. "What you want to be special ma?" He asked and I almost choked.

~~

Okay this was a short update, I've been focused on trying to get my new book "Only Made It Worse.." To as many chapters as this book, go read it! Vote, Comment, and Share