Introduction

Tyler's P. O. V.

"Yeah peep game!
Catch 'em down bad
Beat 'em with a bat, hashtag that
I call it New Jack, yeah, yeah
Bitch, I got a blue Jag
I make that cash talk
Bitch, I got a new house
You wanna get in, need a passcode nigga
Two twenty five on the dashboard, nigga
Stack it up until you get that foreign nigga
Stack it up and then take care of your daughter nigga
Stack it up and take care of your son nigga
Stack it up and take care of that money
You know I ran it all up by myself
And now you bitches actin' corny
My diamonds yellow like a corn nigga
Double R at the prom nigga
Skrt, skrt skrt
Got some hitters all of 'em my cuz nigga
Girl I know you love it
Love me, I know, I know you love me
You love me
Yeahh"

Harambe by Young Thug played as I drove my 2016 Benz to East Side High , people looked at my car , my windows were tented so you couldn't see who was in the car. I'm late as fuck to start school this year cause I was out of town selling my new product I got from my home town, New Orleans. I'm just getting back in Cali this week which school started 2 weeks ago. But back to now , I parked my car in the very back as people watched me , I turned my car off causing my music to stop and I stepped out the car, lemme fill y'all in on what I wore , I wore a gucci belt some skinny jeans with the new red and white 23's , also wearing my hair flat down and a white crop top , nothing special I don't do all that dressing up unless I got to for business.

"Yo , Master wassuh!" I heard motha'fuckas speaking ,I just nodded my head and daped some of em' up , I'm not stuck up , just the game I'm in you can't be known to be nice , ya smell me? I walked into school looking at my IPhone 7 that ain't come out yet , seeing the time was 7:12. I walked to the office getting my schedule walking round the school seeing where my classes were before the bell rings. And as if on time it did , as I walked people didn't dare touch me. I waited till the 1st late bell rung to walk into class so when I walked in there everyone was already seated , the teacher looked at me and then her roster. Ms. Syale , that's her name .

"Ms. Sasali ? Introduce yourself." She demanded making me roll my eyes.

"Wass'Hannin , My name Tyler Sasali. I'm 5'1 and my favorite colors red , I'm from New Orleans nshit y'all should know the rest bout me." I stated taking my seat in the very back hearing bitches whisper and niggas whistle. Ima let y'all know I ain't never been no ugly chick, I'm a tumboy so therefore ion fuck with all that bullshit other girls do as of gossiping, shopping for a long ass time and ion worry bout niggas, I worry bout my stacks. I laid down taking a nap realizing this gone be a long ass day.

*55 minutes later*

*Bling*3x

Man fuck, I thought as my beauty sleep was interrupted by a loud ass bell. I got up and walked out of the class realizing I didn't even bring books.

"Move the fuck out the way." Somebody said pushing me to the side, it was some bitch that obviously thought she was hard, I gained back my balance grabbing the bitch by her arm pushing her back on a locker, looking her dead ass in her eyes.

"Yo? The fuck ya' prollem' is ma?" I asked ready to throw my left and right hook, her facial expression changed when she saw who I was.

"M-Master? I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you." She stuttered, I just shook my head pushing her farther into the locker walking away from the crowd that surrounded us. I mugged my way through to my 2nd class , I'm pissed man I wanted to straight shoot the bitch but I can't inside of school mane.

~~~~

Rhondo's P. O. V.

Ima treat a bitch just like a bitch,
Ima treat a snitch just like a snitch,
Dressin I get flyer than witch,
No, I don't wanna wrestle like a bitch,
Black Portland this is blacklanta bitch,
I can't member that hoe I'm to rich,
I done fucked hoes I ain't six,
I'm so serious,
I'm so serious,
So serious,
I fuck hoes all over the world,
I make it beauty like cover girl,
Ysl till I'm dead in pale, nawlfr fr.