Baby.

Shadel's P. O. V.

~1 Month Later~

"Move Jamsyy damn." I said laughing using his nickname while he kissed my lips over and over, its been 1 month, its September 1st today, we are now dating as of August 15. I know shut the fuck up I'm happy too.

"You. Don't. Want. Me. To." He stated kissing my lips through every kiss, Taylor and Tyler fully agree with us going out as so do Rocky and Loco, they all were mad happy. James got off of me making me frown a little, we are so clingy towards each other yo, like he literally stays by my side. He smiled knowing I was a little upset he pulled back. "We got to get Tyler from cheer practice, she texted me saying Loco can't cause he making me a drop and she didn't bring her car." He explained to me as we got out of his bed, yes his bed we are at his house duh, I nodded putting on some grey sweat pants keeping on my yellow sweatshirt I wore and sliding into my Nike slides.

"Yo! Y'all coming?!" James yelled to Rocky and Taylor. I'll let them fill y'all in on their situation(s)😂💀💯

"Yeah, hollup!" Rocky yelled walking down the stairs with a mad ass face while Taylor walked down lookin as if she was oso happy, she being petty. We all got into the car, I sat on the passenger side while James drove, Rocky and Tay sat in the back.

"Why you trynna touch me? Where Gabriela?" She asked him moving his hand off her thigh, y'all know I'm lookin through the rear view mirror, I shake my head laughing at Rocky's face.

"She loved my picture, that's fuckin all Sha'Laya." He said using her middle name making my eyes buck, don't nobody know that shit but me and Tyler and mom's but I forgot they have been fuckin with each other for a while now.

"Man shut the fuck up, a bitch will NEVER pop out of nowhere LOVING your pictures, y'all either texting, getting on the phone, or seeing eachother in person Leon." She said I guess using his middle name making me laugh, he doesn't look like a Leon but his whole name cool. James tried to cover his laugh up with a cough focusing on the road.

"Man on me shut the fuck up Laya." He said rolling his eyes slouching in the seat like a kid who wants ice cream.

After about 10 minutes we made it to the school to pick Tyler up, she was talking to some nigga, he was mad tall, but not taller than Loco. He was cute but not better lookin than my bro, Loco finna be mad cause bet Rocky, Taylor, James and I are telling. She skipped to the car smiling, oh fuck no. She got in the back seat with Rocky and Taylor making all of us look at her like she was damn stupid, like the craziest nigga ever and you gone be taking to other niggas in front of his folks? Girl boo.

"Bitch and who is he?" I asked being the first to speak, she rolled her eyes making me almost climb back there and tear that as up.

"A friend yo." She said shaking her head.

"Oh? Friends huh? Wonder how Loco gone feel bout that shit." Taylor said shaking her head mocking Tyler making her slouch in the couch. She had on her cheer leading outfit talking to a nigga talking bout friends? Hell no ni, I'm mad telling. We drove in silence, except when Taylor and Rocky argued for a little. We finally made it back to James house, lately we just take turns spending the night at our peeps houses, today's Saturday if y'all didnt know. We all walked into the house and man lemme tell y'all I was mad I ain't see Loco.

Sitting on the couch, James came to lay on my lap as I sat in the living room. He was looking at me but I was gonna act as if I didn't see him, it was like he was checking out my features, shit made me nervous. Lately he's been taking me to his whore house, we actually plan to combine our girls in the same mansion. We treat our girls good, they do anything they want just as long 2000 or more being made a night. I looked down at James making his cheeks flush a little cause he was caught lookin at me, I smiled showing all teeth making his smile also.