Dreams.

Omari's P. O. V.

Looking down at my phone that he oso smoothly placed into my pocket before he left to see he saved his name as "Daddy Red💦😎👑", I smiled eternally and externally. He so fine like oh my.. Getting up I went back to VIP with Shadel and James.

"I see you found you one." Shadel stated making me blush a little, I shook my head smiling hard.

"Girl no, but what business did Loco have to handle here?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Something bout somebody and business between them, ion really pay attention to that talking shit I just be ready fa action." She said sipping on her drink that she hasn't put down since she got here. I nodded then my song came on which is Rich Problems by Skooly.

~~

Loco's P. O. V.

Sitting at the bar I waited on my drink, all of a sudden some girl with hella tattoos and too much makeup and she literally didn't have shit on her body but paint.

"Hey handsome." The girl said and I raised my eyebrow.

"My girl thinks I'm handsome." I stated making her frown automatically.

"How come your girl let's you be here?" She asked and I blinked trying to roll my eyes, like why she in my business?

"That's fa me to know and you to never find out now please get the fuck on." I said and she looked like she wanted to say more but decided against it getting up going wherever.

"I love you bihh, I will never stop loving you bihh." I heard my baby Tyler say from behind me, making me laugh.

"Girl come sit yo ass down." I said chuckling, she did as told sitting right next to me.

"Where Simone and his boys?" She asked me and I just shrugged. "Wanna lap dance?" She asked and I looked her up and down biting my bottom lip, my Bunny did really look good. I nodded, she grabbed my hand and we walked to a private room, I got my stacks and sat em beside me as she worked her way to the pole.

"Don't tease me too much, Bunny." I said looking her body up and down as she was finna start, she winked and smiled innocently.

"Of course not, daddy." She mumbled and then Young Thug Harambe came on and my baby girl went in, she wrapped her leg round the pole climbing up it coming back down doing a full split. She grabbed the pole hiking herself up so that her ass was facing my way, I grabbed my money and got to fanning that shit as her ass shook making my dick jump. She got off the pole and came to where I was sitting, she straddled my lap and got to twerking on my dick.

"Shit Bunny, thought I said don't tease me too much." I stated and she smiled seductively making me give her that look, y'all know, biting my bottom lip, eyes low type of look.

"Bunnies are fast and impatient, daddy. I wouldn't be yours if I wasn't." She whispered in my ear making my mouth find hers, kissing her roughly I put my tongue in her mouth as she sucked on it. I moaned, can't help it, she make me feel like I have to fuck her. Grabbing her ass I put my other hand on her jaw holding her face in place as I tongued her down.

"And bears are aggressive but slow, so now I gotta slow ya down some baby girl." I stated as she kissed down my neck, I stopped her and smacked her ass. "Get back on that pole and shake what's mine, love." I said softly making her do as I told her to. She gone be the death of a nigga.

~~

Taylor's P. O. V.

"Oh my god, b-ba-." Was all I could get out as Rocky ate my pussy in a private room in the club, how y'all asking? Here.