I Love You.

Tyler's P. O. V.

Sore that's all I felt, I was hurting so bad between my legs man. Lookin to my side I saw Loco slumped, after our event this morning I'm so happy plus I just woke up and I feel like I'm glowing, Lookin at my phone I saw it was 4:00 p.m. so I tried to get up only to fall back down. Loco got up hearing me fall,

"You still trynna walk over there?" He asked getting up, he changed the sheets when we were done having sex. He walked over to me picking me up bridal style sitting me on the bed.

"I'm hungry baby." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Always." He said picking me up again bridal style.

"To the kitchen we go." I said in a Superman voice.

He walked down the stairs, going into the kitchen to see everyone around. They gave me that 'I know what you did' look.

"DADDY!" James yelled acting as if he was me, I shook my head blushing trying to hide my face.

"What's my name?" Shadel acted to be Loco and he busted out laughing as did the rest of us.

"How it felt sis?" Taylor asked and I giggled blushing remembering how shit went down.

"Bitch that shit was bomb! It hurt mad in the beginning but after a while you feel more pleasure than pain, girl oh m-." I was cut off by looking to see Rocky, James and Loco looking as if to be fascinated by what I was saying. I just straight forgot they were in here. "But yeah, you know how that go." I said as Loco put me down on my feet and my legs felt like jelly, I held onto the counter and everybody bust out laughing. "Fags." I mumbled.

"Bro? How the shit felt?" Rocky asked and Loco eyes went black as he thought back to it.

"Man pussy was too tight, my dick still hurt. Oh shit man I swear I nutted hard as fu-." He said cutting himself off as he looked to be in deep thought. "I'll be back, baby don't let go of the counter." He said running upstairs, I tried to walk only to feel like my legs were vibrating.

"Shit." I mumbled as James came over hiking me up on the chair. "Thank you fag." I said and he mushed my face.

"I ain helping you the next time he fuck you cripple." He stated and I smacked my teeth.

"Anyway, how was everyone's morning?" I asked and Shadel frowned but Taylor smiled.

"It was..alright I guess." Shadel muttered, twisting my face up in confusion she gave me that 'I'll tell you later' look.

"Mine was..good." Taylor mumbled smiling.

"Man mine was straight shit." James said turning his face up in disgust.

"Mine was good as fuck." Rocky said, how come the girls can't say that? Just as Rocky finished speaking in came Loco as he still had that hard look on his face, he was just in deep thought.

"Baby come here." Loco said standing at the entrance of the kitchen, like a dumb ass I stoop up wait, lemme reword that, I TRIED to stand up. Falling straight to my ass Loco was now walking over to me. "I forgot Bunny." He stated picking me up bridal style, he walked to the living room sitting me on the love seat.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head indicating nothing was wrong. He's lying. "You regret it, don't you?" I asked him as my eyes started to tear up, I was embarrassed that he didn't like the fact of taking my virginity.

"N-no the fuck girl, that shit was literally the best thing that ever happened to me, its just maybe something een better finna happen." He stated and I twisted my face up in confusion. "I never pulled out." He said and everything went pitch black after.