Deep Depression.

Tyler's P. O. V

Its been officially 3 months and 2 days since I've lost my baby, my friend, my enemy, my other side. I can't eat, sleep, drink, shit they lucky I've taken a bath. I don't go away from this room we share, I cuddle to the pillow he slept on smellin his scent. I would cry, but I can't no more, I've done too much of that to where I have nothing left. Taylor, Shadel, Rocky and James come in here everyday trying to get me to speak, I can't..I can't do anything but feel mad useless, when he needed me I couldn't help. He was taken from me, and to be honest on September 10th when he was taken from me I lost a whole side of me. Getting up I walked to my office right down the hall from our room, walking inside to smell nothing but him I fell, on my knees I cried just when I thought I couldn't no more.

~~~

Taylor's P. O. V.

Right now everyone's sleep, well except Tyler of course. She hasn't closed her eyes since Loco was taken, she tried everyday to figure out who would have him, we all do but I'm starting to loose faith. Waking up I hear cries, already knowing who its from I got up following the sobs leading to Tyler's office. Opening the door to see her on the floor crying on her knees, I kneeled down hugging her, it hurt us all to see her this way.

"Its okay, we gonna find him sis." I said reassuring her, but really I needed to reassure myself. Helping her get up from the ground walking her back to her room getting her settled in bed I left. This shit is eating at everyone, yet we still don't know who has him and its been 3 months.

°12:00n°

Waking up to see Rocky not beside me anymore, getting up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hygiene routine. After I was done, I went downstairs to see everyone in the living room except Tyler of course.

"Last night I heard her crying. I couldn't even go get her cause I hate seeing it man." James said making Rocky look down, even the boys have cried plenty of time but we all try to stay strong.

"I did too, I can't do it no more man. We got to find him, ion give a fuck what it takes yo." Shadel said as a couple tears fell from her eyes, James hugged her as she cried. I sat on Rocky's lap crying in his shoulder, lookin up to see Tyler crying also standing at the end of the stair case lookin at us all.

"I'm..I'm sorry." Was all she had to say, not hearing her voice in months and she says this like its her fault. James got up taking her hand walking back over to the couch sitting down and we all cried together. We couldn't help it, it hurt, we all were missing a part and it was Loco. "I got a call. M-my first boyfriend." Tyler said crying harder. "I think h-he has Loco." And when she said that James pulled out my phone.

"What's his name?" I asked her and she cried harder.

"Jackson." When she said that I'm telling y'all now I was ready to beat her ass up yup, but I couldn't.

"What the fuck." Was all James said calling his bang investigator telling him to search info up on Jackson. I knew something was fishy bout that nigga yo.

°2Hours Later°

Well we've talked to Jackson and when I say that, we beat bruh ass. He wouldn't tell us where Loco was so we brought him with us, tying him up. We are now in the house again questioning him.

"Where is he?" Tyler asked lowly, she was getting mad. Its been a while since I've seen her mad.

"Why? So he can have you?" Jackson said lookin her up and down.

"Where the fuck is he Jackson?" She yelled pulling her glock 40 out of the side of her stocking.

"You really gonna shoot ya first love baby?" He asked licking his lips making her shudder in disgust.