Gettin' To Know Myself

Tyler's P. O. V.

Yesterday was great, Joe said she was in town for a while so we'd go out later tomorrow, and tomorrow is today. I wake up only to go to the bathroom throwing up, suddenly someone's pulling my hair back as I do so.

"Shh, its okay baby girl." Loco whispered as he held my hair back and rubbed my back with his other hand. I was done after about 3 minutes of throwing up, I stood up going to brush my teeth as Lo followed. "You know that's a sign of my baby girl in there right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Hell no it ain retard, its a sign of that mac and cheese, ham and collard greens from yesterday the fuck." I stated rolling my eyes looking at the clock to see its 11:23. "I'm leaving at 1, Joe coming." I stated and he smiled.

"Awe, trying to build a relationship with ya ma." He teased and I smirked a little rolling my eyes.

~~

Omari's P. O. V.

I felt light wet kisses going down my neck as I woke up, only to see Red. I closed my eyes again squeezing his hair in my hands.

"B-baby." I moaned out in my morning voice. His hands went up my sides, as his kisses got rougher on my neck.

"Yes love?" He answered and I had nothing to say, the feeling was so good, even if it was only kisses on the neck. His kisses traveled up my jaw and to my lips only to lock em with mine, it was rough and full of passion but lord knows I love it.

"Sss." I hissed as he bit my bottom lip. He pulled back.

"Sorry baby I di-." He started but I cut him off,

"Boy hush its okay." I stated and he smirked.

"You like that rough shit huh." He teased as I blushed. Hitting his chest I got up going to the bathroom, yes we did spend the night with Tyler them.

"I'm going downstairs, come down alright?" Yelled Red from the room door, with me saying a quick alright he left.

~~

Shadel's P. O. V.

"Bae move damn fat ass." I said as I tried to get more of the macaroni before he ate all of it.

"Man damn I know my ass fat the fuck." He said making me giggle cause the nigga was so serious.

"Shut up, but I think Tyl-." I started to say as the bell rung. "I'll get it." I said walking to the door opening it to see Mama Joe. After the whole Thanksgiving dinner, she told us to call her Mama.

"Hey Del." She said hugging me walking, she had on some white shorts, and a blue crop top with some oreos, ma had style..looking nowhere near old.

"Hey Mama." I said releasing from the hug,

"Where's Tyler?" She asked and I pointed upstairs. She walked up there as I walked into the kitchen.

~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

"Baby stop I need to get ready." I stated trying to get him off me as he kissed down my naked stomach. I was fully naked.

"Just lemme eat. Then you can go Bunny." He said as his tongue almost touched my pussy but the door bust opened only fa me to see my mama, I hurried covering my chest as Loco covered my pussy.

"Lemme go." She stated walking right out as fast as she came in.

"Shit." I mumbled getting up putting this on👇

" I mumbled getting up putting this on👇