Freaky And Freakier

Shadel's P. O. V.

Wassuh Yo , right now I'm in 3rd period with Loco and Rocky. Lately shit just so awkward around Tyler and Loco man but Tyler ass be having me weak as fuck. Yesterday we all was sittin in the living room and Loco was like "Man had her ass runnin from this dick." Talking to Rocky and Tyler talking but some "How can I run from that small ass shit." Had us all dying man. Today Tyler stayed home, she was throwing up and her urine was acting funny plus she was having cramps. Loco wanted to stay and watch her but its been 2 weeks and she still mad about him texting some hoe, which wasn't een in the same state as us. But anyways,

"Shadel you zoned out yo." Loco said snapping in my face, I and James have been arguing lately, I can't help but to think about our relationship, maybe he's tired of me.

"My bad. What the project on?" I asked Loco and Rocky as they explained it to me I zoned out again, I've still been having dreams about fish. Its killing me because T's baby...well died.

~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

I drove down the street making a right heading straight for the hospital, my stomach is like hurting so bad man. Getting there I parked the car in the parking lot, getting out the car I walked into the hospital. Waiting until a tall white lady called my name asking for me to come with her in the back. She told me to take a seat ,

"Ma'am I'll have to give you a pregnancy test." She stated making me realize I haven't even had the time to cry about loosing my baby, before I knew it tears were on my cheeks.

"I'm not pre-pregnant, I just had an m-miscarriage." I stumbled on my words as I wiped my tears, she had an saddened face nodding.

"I understand, but this still has to be done." She stated as I nodded, she gave me an cup to pee in, doing just that I gave it to her washing my hands in the sink.

~~

Taylor's P. O. V.

Walking into the house after school with Omari, Red, James, Loco, Rocky and Shadel.

"TYLER!" I yelled cause I had to put that bitch on game.

"She not here." Loco said coming from downstairs. Where the fuck can this girl be now. Shrugging my shoulders I sat on the couch shaking my head, day by day is all I could think to myself.

"Shit just ain't been the same man." Loco said sitting on the single couch. "I just wish I could've did different." He mumbled putting his head in his hands. Thinking about our situations , all together its a whole tragic and we haven't known each other too long.

"Shit gone get better b, that's for sure. But it'll get worse before it get better." I stated giving him a head nod and a light smile. He nodded going into the kitchen while Rock and James turned on the Box1.

~~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

Positive? How the fuck would that shit be positive? Something's wrong, its not right.

"Miss, this can't be right. I literally just had a miscarriage." I stated frantically, I didn't want the child to be dead but I wanted to be sure she or he was or wasn't.

"Baby, you're pregnant. Congratulations." She gave me a warm smile and on cue tears dropped down my face as a small smile formed.

"I-I'm pregnant." I whispered holding my small stomach. "Thank you god." I said barely above a whisper. I most definitely have to get a new doctor.

~~~25 minutes later

Getting out the car I walked into the house to see Loco, Shadel and Rocky playing 2k17.