Baby? Im Pregnant

Tyler's P.O.V.

"Yes, okay you got the blue and the pink box right?" I asked and Shadel nodded, today I was going to surprise Loco and everyone else on the genders. See Loco was the only one who didn't know I was still pregnant.

"I got the cakes, bitch we really ain need that shit yo ass was just hungry." Taylor stated making me roll my eyes.

"Bitch shut up, my baby wanted it." I mumbled smacking my teeth cause she low key did catch me in the act. I knew the gender of the babies, oh yeah..I'm having twins BITCHESSS !

"OKAY HOES AND PARENTS! HE'S COMING!" James yelled making me laugh, everyone's parents and sisters and brothers were here, including mine. The door opened and the boxes were in front of me.

"Baby what's this?" He asked and I giggled.

"Well, uh. I'm still pregnant love." I stayed and his eyes started to water.

"W-Huh?" He stuttered out and I smiled.

"I'm pregnant Nate." I stated and James had to ruin the moment.

"When you put yo dick inside her, she became impregnated." He explained like he was a pre-schooler.

"Man shut up, so what is the baby? A Boy or a girl?" He asked and I smiled walking up to the boxes, no one knew the gender and nobody knew I was having twins but me.

I pulled the box top of the pink box and two pink balloons came out floating.

"YOU HAVING TWINS! And they girls, man oh my god." He mumbled as tears fell out his eyes and he came up to hug me, I smiled because I'm about to have my own family and I knew everything would be alright.

Short Update I Know Buttttttttt I Need Y'all To Ready My New Books  "Only Made It Worse.." And "Privacy" ! Love Y'all!