Veteran's Day.

Omari's P. O. V.

I felt light kisses on my neck, waking up I saw it was Red over my body.

"Time to go to school." He mumbled with his minty breath in my face, assuming he just brushed his teeth. Groaning I pouted, he kissed my bottom lip. "Don't pout love, get up." He whispered making me sit up. I stood up heading to the bathroom, I did my hygiene routine. Walking out the bathroom I saw that he wasn't in the bed room anymore so I knew he was making breakfast, I put on this outfit👇

Walking downstairs there he was in nothing but basketball shorts making pancakes and bacon.

"Sit baby its on 6:00, I'll drive you to school, okay?" He asked and I nodded smiling, so considerate.

"What you gonna do all day while I'm gone?" I asked mentally congratulating myself for not stuttering.

"Well I am a grown ass man so I got shit to do, but that's business." He stated and I rolled my eyes, he took the pancakes off the stove and the bacon putting onto a plate. He walked over to me with one plate making me frown, again he not eating? He stood in front of me, he grabbed my face with his hand. "Don't roll ya eyes baby. Ion wanna have to make ya have a reason to roll em, yet." He stated making me automatically blush.

~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

"Baby come the fuck on we gonna be late!" I heard Loco yell as I finished getting dressed.

Limping downstairs I went straight outside. I wasn't feeling good, my head hurt mad and I'm mad as fuck cause Loco didn't even get my chocolate last night, I wasn't one to hold grudges but that's my fuckin chocolate. Getting into the passenger side knowing that Loco was gonna drive, I leaned my head onto the car sighing. They all got into the car not saying a word, rolling my eyes I put my earphones in my ear listening to Ex Games by Jacquees.

After about 10 minutes we were at the school, I was about to get out but Loco grabbed my hand.

"Here." He said and boy lemme tell y'all, this nigga pulled out a king size Hershey, KitKat and Snicker. I smiled mad hard grabbing them putting em in my purse and kissing his cheek. He got out and jogged over to my side of the car, he opened my door, smiling I stepped out as everyone looked at the crew. "Happy Veteran's Day baby." He mumbled and I smiled saying it back, today for Veteran's Day we are going to a house for the disabled elderly people so they can tell us what happened and how.

Walking hand in hand with Loco into the car, I heard this loud ass music turning around a I see a Rolls Royce, shit was all white. It stopped right in front of me and came out..Omari? Looking to see who was in the driver seat was this fine ass nigga man.

"Yo Red!? Wyd out this way foo?" Loco yelled and I couldn't help but to feel my knees buckle.

"Had to drop my lu'baby off!" He yelled smiling hard as fuck as Omari walked over to me.

"Bitch, why he gotta be gay?" I asked him frowning and he smirked.

"Girl hush." He said giggling as I acted like I was crying.

"Yo! I'll call you up later bout that move bruh." Yelled Loco as he smiled chuckin up the deuces, Red drove off. We all walked into the school, I just now realized Taylor, Shadel, James and Rocky left us. The first late bell rung and I thanked god that the class was so close. Walking into class Loco helped me walk in my heels the whole time, I was literally walking like I broke my leg and it healed out of place. Sitting down, Loco sat to the left of me as Omari sat to the right of me.