Reasons

Tyler's P. O. V.

Tyler^

Tyler^

"The fuck you doing alive nigga? Why you kidnapped my boyfriend?" I asked pointing my gun dead at his head waiting for him to make the wrong move, I'm gone let y'all know I love my pops, but I've been in the game for too long to think he gone fake his death for nothing.

"That's really how you going to talk to your dad after all these years?" He said holding his hands up smiling a little as I never put my glock 40 down, shaking my head I was already ready to shoot.

"Look, I just found my baby. I'm ready to go home and get in my bed, why the fuck did you kidnap him?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Y'all were teaming up, I taught you and your sisters better than that, love. They gaining your trust to tear y'all business down." He stated and right then and there I started questioning shit, right then and there I was realizing he could've been right. Showing no emotion, lookin behind me to see Taylor and Shadel with strict faces.

"What makes you think that?" Shadel asked raising her left eyebrow. Lookin back at my father lowering my gun, I gave him a questioning look.

"Remember when your mother was a drug lord in NOLA?" He asked us as we all nodded, I walked over to Rocky and James who were holding Loco, He wasn't woke yet. "She and I fell in love, but one day on Valentines day, I went and bought her an promise ring, roses, a car, and our new house cause we'd talked about living together. I went to her house unlocking her door considering she gave me a key, I heard noises from upstairs so I went and checked it out, come to find out she was cheating on me." He said remembering the events of the past lookin down. "So I left and stole all her products, money and workers, I fled and come to find out she was pregnant. I came back to Nola to find out if the baby was mine, it was you Tyler, but... you weren't mine." He stated, I froze. My whole life is now questionable, I've lived my life thinking my father was my father but...he isn't.

"W-What?" I asked as my eyes dared to tear up, I held it back as hard as I could, don't show I chanted in my head.

"You aren't mine Tyler, but I took care of you like you were. Your real father couldn't put his name on your birth certificate cause..well that's nothing I should say." He said scratching his neck. I shook my head grabbing my hair with both hands, I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"So you telling me, I'm not yours, my mother and you lied to me all my life? What bout Del and Tay man? Are they really foster kids?" I asked him breathing in and out, he shook his head making me punch the brick wall. I couldn't even feel the pain, looking back at my sisters to see them in pain as they tried to hide it.

"They aren't, that's for your mother to tell you." He stated making me lean against the wall biting the inside of my cheek. He looked down at his watch seeing the time shaking his head. "I'm sorry girls, I'll be seeing you later. I'm your father regardless, always were at heart, dad loves his babies." He said walking to Shadel and Taylor kissing their forehead's, he walked my way making me turn my cheek as tears brimmed in my eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder, making me shiver from anger and hurt. "Always going to be your father Bubble's, biological or not." He said rubbing my shoulder as he used my childhood nickname making a single tear drop, he was gone just like that again.