Who Am I Without You?

Loco's P. O. V.

Man it hurts to see my sisters and girl like that yo, these girls mad strong and something like this can hurt to the root. After making sure Tyler fell asleep I went downstairs to see my boys playing 2k17, I walked into the kitchen where the girls mom was just to see her cry, I hate to see women cry period.

"Ma'am? I'm Loco, what's your name?" I asked her and she tried to hurry and wipe her tears shaking the hand I held out.

"Call me A'Lay, lovely." She said with a Nola accent. I sat in front of her.

"She's hurt, not mad. She won't fully get the reasons you did it, but I can say she will keep in mind you had reasons in the first place." I stated trying to break it down as she nodded, making sure I knew she understood. "See something I've never told Tyler was that my mom was a prostitute, word around the street is I sell girls when really I don't, I make houses for them to get off the street. Like homeless folks, you haven't seen many around for a reason, I try to make things better. My mom was a crack addict and she died of overdose, seeing that made me to who I am today. I'm bipolar...but my heart is one mood at all times and that's love, and I'll continue to love till I can't no more." I said as she looked so intrigued. "I'm pretty much trying to say that Tyler is just like me, she's my twin, girlfriend, best friend, my home, my everything. I love her more than I love myself and really she's going to love you no matter what, your the mother she knew all her life..and mothers are gods to their children, don't cry the water in ya body away because she's going to forgive you, your everything she knew." I said and she smiled, standing up she gave me a hug.

"Loco, thank you for telling me this. I really do thank you." She said as I hugged her back. "Looks like I'm going to get a hotel." She mumbled.

"No, stay with us." I suggested making her shake her head smiling.

"Teenagers need their privacy, I'll be back later or tomorrow." She stated walking out the kitchen as I followed her to the door. "Bye son in law." She said walking out the door making me smile and the boys run to the door, she just called me that.

"Bye mother in law." We said as she turned back laughing a little, she shook her head at us getting into the limo and we waved as the limo driver drove off. Walking to sit down on the love seat, soon as I did.

"Bae? Hold me while I sleep." Tyler said getting off the last step walking to where I sat sitting on my lap laying on my chest falling back to sleep. Rocky looked at her with a saddened face and paused 2k.

"I'll be back I need to go check on my baby girl." He said jogging up the stairs.

"Baby?" James questioned looking at Shadel who rubbed her eyes indicating that she was very sleepy, she walked to James laying her whole body except her head on the couch, she laid her head on his lap snuggling into his side.

"Don't leave me." She whispered falling deep to sleep making him kiss her forehead so she'd know he wouldn't leave her intently, rubbing my eyes I noticed I was very much tired but I got shit to do. I tried to slip through Tyler's fingers but its like she knew when I was to move, like she had a motion detector on me.

"Don't go bae." She mumbled still asleep, so I just carried her bridal style to her/our office. Sitting in the seat I rescheduled Escobar's meeting with her in Mexico to New Years break. I got some new products from Brazil, some cocaine, meth and weed we finna do shit big time round here. Looking down at Tyler I kissed her forehead smiling a little.

"I love you." I said lowly whispering in her ear, kissing it.

~~~

Shadel's P. O. V.