That Vibe.

Omari's P. O. V.

Walking into Westside High I sighed, I really just left New York from being in trouble too damn much and ion want to come here with the shit also, you digg me? I walked to the front office as I got stares and whispers from boys and girls, shaking my head as I walked into the office. The lady at the front desk seemed to be about in her late 40's, she smiled at me and I returned.

"Hi love, what you need?" She asked me looking me up and down checking me out, I'm not conceded but I ain't ugly.

"My schedule." I mumbled looking at my fingers, I don't try to speak much really.

"Give me a second lovely." She stated going to where the printers were typing with her little manicured fingers on the dell computer. As she got done the printer made a noise and spat out a paper, she reached over the desk handing me the paper. "Here you go baby." She said smiling showing her pearly whites. I smiled in response walking outside the office, walking down the hall not really paying attention where I was going I bumped into something very much smaller than me, I was only 5'8.

"I'm sorry love, I wasn't paying attention." I stated looking down to see a girl that was about 5'1, she looked Asian, she was mad beautiful, just not my type.

"No, its okay I wasn't either. You look new here, are you?" She asked and I nodded, she smiled. "I'm Master, what's your name?" She asked me, I helped her off the ground as we spoke and picked her books up handing them to her. For once a girl wasn't flirting with me, like shit.

"I'm Omari, but people calls me Radar." I stated considering I'm the person that supplies people weed, oh shit! Lemme put y'all on game about me, I'm from the Bronx New York. I'm 16 and I supply the biggest drug lords the best weed.

"Radar? I've heard that name. New York?" She asked making my eyebrow raise. Nodding my head she smiled mad hard.

"Your weed made my money rates mad high." She stated elbowing my arm as we walked to my first period, she ended up having my first period also. But that's why they call me Radar, I always make sure people making their money so that I'm making mine.

Walking into class I see the class is already full after the first late bell, everyone's in their seats starring at me and Master. Master?.. Name sounds too familiar. OH SHIT! She the girl that sells, got hella workers, and mad girls she sells also a true Drug Lord. They can't even call her Queen Pin considering she works just like these niggas. Sitting down I sat right next to Master and she gave me a look which made me arch my brow. Walking into the class just as the second bell rung was this tall, light skin, plenty of hair, shit was mad curly, he wasn't buff but he wasn't skinny either. As he walked towards me I looked at him confused.

"Yo, fuck out my seat." He said moving his thumb in a 'get gone' type of way making me raise my eyebrow.

"Man shut the fuck up Lo, its mad seats, take the one on this side of me." Master stated before I could say anything.

"Man loo-, never mind ion got time yo." He said sitting down in the seat next to her. She looked at me as if she was apologizing for he did, must be her nigga.

~~

Loco's P. O. V.

Man I'm heated as fuck but I've been trynna calm down onnat shit, I sat down putting my right hand on Tyler's thigh gripping it a little tight. I didn't know how else to control my anger, she was the trigger to my anger but she was also the cure. She put her hand on mine rubbing it with her thumb making me sigh out of relief, with her I feel so...free.

"Calm down baby boy." She whispered in my ear, shit was sexy as fuck I almost took her virginity right here. She gave me a peck on the lips turning to face and pay attention to the teacher when all I could do was pay attention to her.