The News

Tyler's P. O. V.

"Sss, s-stop baby it hurts." I mumbled as Lo was rubbing his tip on my clit.

"So." He smirked making me roll my eyes in pleasure and annoyance, his phone began to ring.

"Answer it." I mumbled and he did as told.

"Hello." He answered pushing his tip in me, "Yea..w-why?" He stuttered going further and I tried to hold it y'all.

"Owa, Shit." I hissed, I was so sore from yesterday but he still trynna fuck.

"Right, tomorrow?" He asked pushing his dick in all the way making me scratch his back as he tried to keep in his moans and groans, but me? Fuck that I let it out.

"Ugh shit! Stop B-Bear pull b-back." I stuttered moaning out.

"Shh baby girl...yeah, I'll be there tomorrow." Said Lo as he hung up. "Why you so loud baby girl?" He asked trynna be funny as he grinded in and out of my pussy.

"Baby sss." I hissed as he was straight drillin my insides.

"Think I'm doing right ma, cause you growing some weight." He stated pushing his dick all the way in as the shit was in my stomach yo. He held it there. This afternoon gonna be long as fuck.

~~ 3:24 in the afternoon

"Hello?" I said into my phone as I laid in bed very much tired.

"Hi, this is doctor Wesley. I'm calling for Tyler Sasali." He stated through my phone, like nigga you calling my phone expecting another bitch to answer, like duh its I the fuck.

"This is she." I said back and he chuckled nervously.

"I'll need you to come into my office today, I have something very important to discuss with you ma'am." He said making my eyebrow automatically arch.

"Yes of course, what time?" I asked and I heard shuffling.

"I'll be free at 4:30 today. Are you able to come?" He asked and I nodded but realizing he couldn't see me.

"Ye-yes of course, see you then." I stated

"See you then." He replied as I ended the call. Turning around in bed to see Lo with his eyes wide ass open.

"The fuck was he?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Nigga go to sleep." I said closing my eyes, not realizing that he was mad he grabbed my neck a little aggressive making my eyes pop open.

"Who was he Tyler?" He asked, here we go.

"My cousin, he wants me to come see his newborn today." I lied, only because I didn't want him to know I was meeting with my doctor again. He looked at me as if he didn't buy what I was saying but also let it go, he let go of my neck making me immediately mush his face.

~~

Taylor's P. O. V.

"Shit don't stop baby it feel so good." I moaned put as Rocky gave me this bomb ass back massage.

"Like that?" He asked as he put that pressure on my upper back near my neck making me hiss.

"Yeah baby." I hissed out as he got the pressure from there.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Shit it don't matter to me, long as we not in the house no more." I stated, I was tired of being in the house, we haven't had any missions lately and the shit aggy.

"Yo, wanna go to the park maybe?" He asked me and I smiled mad ass hard, nodding he got off me.

"No bae, when ya done." I said making him chuckle getting back to rubbing my back.

~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

Its now 4:29 and I'm patiently waiting to be called, and as if on cue.

"Ms. Sasali?" Called out a nurse, getting up out of the waiting chair I walked to her as she checked off her clip board. She cued for me to follower her, she lead me to Dr. Wesley room telling me to sit until he comes. Nodding I did as I was told, sitting until he came in.

"Hello Ms. Sasali." He greeted.

"Hi Dr. Wesley." I greeted back smiling politely. He sat at his desk making me nervous, his expression wasn't readable though.

"I've made a huge mistake Tyler." He stated rubbing his hands together.

"What you mean?" I asked only so anxious to know what's going on.

"Your pregnant Tyler. 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant." He stated making me bust out laughing.

"April fools came mad early you funny." I stated standing up but he never laughed, didn't even crack a smile. "Oh my god." I said covering my mouth as tears trailed down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, but congratulations on your pregnancy. I'll need you to come in on the 25th of next month." He stated walking out as I stood there in utter shock.

~~

Loco's P. O. V.

Tyler just got back, her head was low and her cheeks tear stained.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I asked her now worried at the fact that she barely cries but lately things have been hitting my love hard.

"The baby." Was all she said, maybe seeing a child made her want one?

"Its okay love, come on." I stated as the crew came down the stairs.

"What's wrong with Sus?" Asked Taylor as she looked dressed to go somewhere, they all stood around her as she cried giving words of encouragement to her.

"I'm pregnant." Was all she said, everybody stopped everything they were doing.

"I-I thought you said yo couldn't have kids." I asked her and she cried more.

"Th-The doctor said that the testing were wrong, and that I was how 3 weeks and 3 days fucking pregnant." She cried harder, i know I'm supposed to be sad that she's crying and upset, but man I'm happy as fuck! My first child is gonna be with the love of my life. "What if something happens to the baby man." She stated making everybody quickly get defensive

"The baby ain't shit but safe, look who ya family is mane. Its gone be just fine, we guarding the baby with our life ain't I right?" I asked the crew and they quickly agreed.

"Right, she gonna be aunties baby." Shadel said making me roll my eyes.

"Girl stop, she gonna love her daddy more than anybody." I added smiling hard imagining my little girl running around looking just like her mama but acting just like me.

"No my baby boy is gonna love me more than anybody." Said Tyler as she smiled drying up her tears, maybe she's finally realized it'll be okay cause we all got her no matter what.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
..
SOOOOO SHE PREGGERS BITCHES, THE PICTURE IN THE MEDIA IS HER FACE WHEN SHE FOUND OUT