Break Up? Whats That?

Loco's P. O. V.

I haven't been home since she's been in the hospital, I haven't ate, I haven't een showered for real. I sit in this seat all day long for 2 weeks straight waiting for her to wake, I cry and beg god to wake her. He doesn't answer.

"I'm so so sorry." I repeated for the 30th time this morning and the 3000th time these past two weeks. It hurts, I did this, I'm the blame fa this shit man. "I love you babygirl, and only you." I said to her as her body up laid there hooked to machines and her arm was now in a blue cast. The crew just left, they come everyday and stay for a while talking to her.

"Don't touch me." I heard a whisper, lookin back at Tyler I see her eyes closed, "Move." She said lowly as I watched her lips move. I didn't listen, I got up kissing around her face. She wiped my kisses off with the hand she could move which was the right one.

"Don't be like this." I said frowning almost about to cry..again.

"Bit-. Never mind call the nurse." She said full of straight attitude, I did as told.

~~

Omari's P. O. V.

Just walking into the house with the crew, my phone ring. It Loco.

"She's up." Was all he said and he was on speaker anyways so everyone heard, we ran to the car and Red drove back to the hospital speeding and all. Running in the hospital pushing and shoving each other out the way I was first. Barging into the room I see Tyler sitting up with wide open as eyes, man I squealed jogging to her as the crew just got into the room. Hugging her she laughed and smiled really hard.

"I missed you Tookie." I said using the nickname I made for her, she giggled kissing my forehead.

"I missed you too Nook." She stated.

"I got a question." James said as he pulled back from hugging her.

"What nigga?" Tyler asked as Shadel kissed her forehead and she squeezed her hand, Taylor and Red hugged her at the same time kissing both of her cheeks.

"While you were in a coma, could you hear? And what'd you see?" James asked and to be honest they weren't dumb like I expected.

"I heard everything, and I saw hell chy." She stated and I laughed thinking she was playing.

"You for real?" I asked as she stale faced me nodding.

"Bitch Lucifer told my ass it ain my time yet. I saw Hitler and Osama Bin Laden." She said laughing a little bit, I laughed too.

"Yo." The doctor said walking in. Laughing we said it back.

"When can I go home doc?" Tyler asked and he looked at his clip board.

"Whenever someone sign you out Sasali." He stated making me take the pen and papers signing them so we can get my sister out of here.

"Yo I'm mad full." Tyler said and the doctor looked satisfied.

"We made the food your boyfriend made into liquid because he didn't want you to eat hospital food." The doctor said and Tyler just gave the straight face saying a 'oh'. Loco this whole time was quiet lookin like he was going to cry, that's what he get trynna cheat on my sister, the fuck.

"I'm done." I stated giving the doctor back the papers.

"You all can leave whenever ready." He stated and Tyler sat up slowly, right when Loco was about to touch her she pulled her hand out letting him know he better not. She stood up so I and Red was on each of her sides making sure she didn't fall or anything.

20 minutes of silent driving and being in the car with Loco, Tyler and Red was in the back and I sat in the passenger side. We finally made it home, Loco tried to open the door for Tyler but she had already opened it. Walking to the house unlocking the door she walked straight in, going upstairs into the bathroom.

"Shit ain finna get better no time soon." Rocky stated taking a seat in the love chair.

"How'd you cheat? Y'all are literally always together." Shadel asked adding a statement. He shook his head sitting on the couch breathing hard rubbing his hand over his face.

"This girl texted me and I texted back, it went from there." Loco stated as he had my ass lookin confused as shit, like this bitch I know named Diamond, can't stand her ass.

"So y'all never met up?" I asked him and he shook his head making me rethink on how Tyler's acting. "Does she know that?" I asked and again he shook his head.

"So y'all was just texting? Nothing else." James asked putting his elbows on his knees.

"No man, she sent me nudes and we text that was all." He said full of attitude.

"Boy don't catch no attitude cause you wanted to text a downgraded ass bitch with nudes thats not een a half of a penny better than my sister body. That she let you have." I said all in one breath, nigga ain got not one right to be upset the fuck?

"I know man, I know." He stated as his eyes begin to water and he got up walking upstairs. Fuckin bitch.

~~~

Tyler's P. O. V.

Getting out the shower I thanked god them folks in the hospital kept me clean. I didn't bother to put on clothes cause I ain going downstairs so I slipped on my blue lace thongs and blue Nike sports bra. Putting my wrap around my hair because it was still wet considering I did wash it. Walking out the bathroom, I see Loco sitting on my bed making me automatically roll my eyes.

"I didn't fuck her." He stated waiting to see my expression but it didn't change so he continued. "We've been texting, well were texting for 3 days I think. She sent pictures and I entertained her." He stated making me bust out laughing...he had this confused ass face.

"Yo, so you telling me pictures get you hard still lu bruh? That's middles school hard as fuck man." I said chuckling at him again, he shook his head standing up walking towards me making me back up into the wall. "Fuck you doing, back the fuck up." I said as he got so close his hot minty breath was hitting my face as he bent down to my height.

"Please baby girl. Just forgive me this one time, I didn't mean to. I love you more than anything." He stated looking me in my eyes,

"When they stated I lost my child, how did they know?" I asked ignoring what he just said, sighing he started to speak.

"They said you bled a lot, when they tried the ultrasound nothing was there so you'll have to return in a month or maybe less." He said answering my question, nodding I tried to move. "I'm sorry." He said pushing my back to the wall, looking me dead in my eyes making me smack my teeth.

"All niggas is, fuck out my way." I said and he did as I told him. "Think we should break up too." I suggested and just that fast my wrist was grabbed and I was swung straight to his chest.

"Break up? What's that?" He asked playing stupid but his tone was in all seriousness. He threw me on the bed making my body voice a little. "I'm finna shower, you ain here when I get back its gone be prollems." He started walking into the bathroom closing the door. The nigga testing me is all, 15 minutes later he out the shower and he ain bother to put on a damn towel, I looked away. "You've seen it all ma, chill." He stated making my fuckin cheeks blush.

"Shut the fuck up." I stated realizing this gonna be a long journey.

,
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.💀💀💀😛Comment Bitches
Vote Hoess
Share Tramps