19: Prom pt 2

When the two of you finish the dance, after that oh-so-magical kiss, (Y/F/N) pulls you to the side.

She basically pins you to the wall,"I TOLD YOU SO!"

"Shut up,"you both laugh before you're a swooning mess,"God, he's so hot..."

The girls all fall into a fit of laughter at your drunken state. You freeze when a hand touches your shoulder,"I'm what?"

You flush fully red, turning towards Mark, who stares at you lovingly. Then, you see Jack walking over, his green hair a ruffled mess, presumably a mix of sweat and insane dancing. Jack was one of your good friends, and you were pretty close. Upon noticing Mark having you on his arm, his eyes widen.

"Mark, you picked the right girl, man,"he smiles, winking at you.

You blush as Mark answers,"She's my girl now. Hey man, when are you planning on going over for the sleepover party?"

"Around 11ish. I'll make sure I got a space reserved for your two lovebirds."

As soon as you saw the clock saying 11:15, Jack called you out to the party bus he and his group rented out for the night. The whole bus ride home consisted of scream singing your favorite songs and rocking back and forth every time the bus made a turn. When you arrive at Jack's house, the horde of people floods inside and the party lasts another hour before everyone is worn out and tired.

Once everyone has settled, Jack leads the two of you into the spare bedroom. Once he closes the door, Mark rushes at you and kisses you passionately, startling you.

"I've been dying for us to be alone so I could do that,"he mumbles in your ear, and you shiver.

You push a kiss back, smiling,"God, I was dying for you to do that."

Suddenly, you back up, staring down at your dress and back up at him,"How am I gonna sleep in this thing?"

"T-there's gotta be extra clothes somewhere in here..."

After about ten minutes of opening and closing drawers, checking in the bathroom and in the nightstand, you find nothing. You hate the thought of sleeping in your dress, and you groan in annoyance.

"H-hey,"you feel your dress being unzipped in the back and you gasp,"Shhhhh, I promise, I'm not doing anything."

Goosebumps arise on your skin, and your heart pounds as you step out of it. Embarrassed and humiliated, you desperately try to cover yourself up in just your bra and underwear. Mark walks over to you and moves your hands, taking them in his.

"Think of it this way, it's like sleeping in a bikini,"he smiles at you, nothing but love in his eyes.

Shaking, you nod, and he pulls you in for a warm embrace. You look at him before beginning to unbutton his jacket,"If I have to sleep like this, so do you."

"Oh really?"he smirks, causing my cheeks to flush red as I slip the jacket off and hang it up,"Close your eyes."

You're hesitant but I oblige, you hear his clothes rustling around until he tells you to open. When you open, your heart races. You see Mark, in nothing but his boxers. Your eyes trail down his chest, pecs, abs and v-line. You take a deep breath, begging yourself not to faint.

"God,"you sigh heavily, looking away,"Why did you pick me?"

He chuckles,"Because you're so much better. Amy turned out to be a bitch. You're so much nicer, so adorable and so breathtakingly beautiful."

With the upper body Mark has, you can't belive he's saying this directly to you.

I grab him by the cheeks and kiss him fast. He grabs my hips and presses us together, skin-to-skin.

"Oh yeah, by the way- what the hell?!"Jack jumps back, covering his mouth, disgusted.

You bite your lip before pointing to your dress and arguing,"Do you really expect me to sleep in that?"

"Good point," he nods before glaring at Mark,"But you? What the fuck, man?"

"That thing is just as uncomfortable,"Mark says, pointing at his suit.

Jack just shakes his head,"Hey, whatever floats your boat, guys."

He closes the door and Mark picks you up bridal style before laying you down on the bed, gently. He pulls the sheets over you and walks to the other side, laying down next to you. Moaning, you snuggle your face into his neck, one hand around his neck and the other on his chest. He holds you close by your waist and kisses your forehead before you both drift off to sleep.

Just wait until mom finds out who your boyfriend is...