How He Meet Anju...

"So... he's really your dad?" Naruto asked for the tenth time. I nodded, "Mm-hmm, I even gotta a few pictures of him, too. Some with Mama, some by himself, and a couple of her drawings of him, too. See, here's ," I say as I hand him a picture Mama drew of Papa in his Anbu uniform, supposedly holding me when I was three.

 See, here's ," I say as I hand him a picture Mama drew of Papa in his Anbu uniform, supposedly holding me when I was three

"Whoa! Kakashi sensei was in the Anbu?!" Naruto shouted as he stared at the drawing in amazement. I smiled at Naruto and nodded. "Yeah, an Anbu Captain. Pretty cool, hu?" He slowly nodded before looking away from the drawing in his hand to look at the other ones around him on the floor. After a moment he frowned as looked over all of the pictures again.

"What?" I asked as I began to look at them as well, trying to see what he sees. "He's wearing a mask in all of them! And in the ones he's not, somethings blocking his face! Believe it! Look at this!" Naruto shouted as he showed me a drawing Mama made of him one morning drinking tea. "And that makes you mad because..." I asked slowly.

"Because you can't see his face!" I flinched slightly at the volume of his voice as he continued

"Because you can't see his face!" I flinched slightly at the volume of his voice as he continued. "Do you have any with his face showing!?" I simply shrug, not wanting to lie to him and say no, but I also promised Mama that I wouldn't show anyone his face because he wants to keep it a secret. Don't know why though. I mean, he's handsome but... I don't know. Dads are weird like that I guess.

"Ah, man!"

I giggle at Naruto's outburst. He's something else...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

~~~~~*Dream*~~~~~

Kill Hidden Cloud Missing Nin Masaki Saito. Easy Mission for an ANBU. Unless he reaches the Hidden Willow, home of most of the bloodthirsty Ninjas there are alive. I knew I should've brought Tenzō. ​​​

When I decide to open my eyes, I don't see the dead willows or open sky. Instead, I see someones ceiling and an open window, the curtains blowing in the wind.

I quickly sit up and immediately regret it because of the sudden pain on my right side and chest. I look down and I'm surprised to find I can't because my Anbu mask is in the way, so I place a hand on my chest and feel bandages. 'When did...'