The Lands Where Heroes Once Lived

~A.N. - XD Good God, you guys are hilarious! I just love you all so much! Your comments are just great, they really are.

And the ones on the Daddy kink? I about died of laughter, because I honestly didn't pick it up until someone said something. XD

I love you all so much and I really appreciate the fact that you all took time out of YOUR day to read this story. 

I would dedicate to all of you, but I'm not sure if you'd like it to be because you learn more about Gin's past and her mother's death and what Naruto has been doing for the last two years for her. But if you want it to be, it is. 

P.S. I believe some characters might be OOC. I tried to keep them in but I'm not sure if I got it right, so forgive me if I did. 

~ 愛 Naomi  

-----------------------------------------------------------

After my nap with Daddy and Brother Haku, I headed back to Tazunas house only for Papa to tell me to go and 'fetch the boys'. But I happily skipped into the forest. Why? Because it was sunset, and it's been 3 days since we were assigned to our teams and sensei's, so that meant it was time to visit Gaara. When I reached the clearing that held Naruto and Sasuke's chakra, I saw Naruto sitting on the ground staring up at a growling Sasuke.

"Do you two ever stop?" I asked, gaining their attention. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you two secretly liked each other," I added with a smirk, thinking of a certain ninja.

They both instantly paled and gave each other a horrified look before shivering violently. I lifted a brow at them, curious at their reaction. I honestly expected shouts of protest, but now I wonder if I'm actually right.

"Come on you two, Sensei wants us back for dinner." They nodded and Naruto quickly stood up and ran towards me, a giant grin on his face, as Sasuke put his hands in his pockets and slowly made his way to Tazunas.

"I heard that the stars are beautiful in the desert," Naruto said looking at what he could of the sunset. I smiled and nodded, "Yes, very. I just might visit sometime." We smirked at each other and he headed towards Sasuke, yelling, "Yo, Sasuke! Wait up!"

I quickly made a clone and placed the tiger seal on her neck before thinking about Gaara's necklace.

'Teleport.'

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Get off me, idiot," I grumbled, shrugging his arm off of my shoulders.

"Aw, come on Sasuke. Why so uptight?" Naruto asked. I look at him, raising an eyebrow. But he wasn't looking at me, he was looking over his shoulder at something, so I looked as well.