She's My Bodyguard

*A.N.*
Gins ninja outfit at top.
*************************

"You're gonna love it here Gin! Believe it! Just you watch, everyone will love you, possibly even more than Sasuke! This is gonna be great! Believe it!" I smiled as Naruto continued to talk. I couldn't wait to start the academy and become a ninja with Naruto. 

I just hope I can keep up with him...

*2 YEARS LATER...*

I could barley keep my eyes open as I tried to continue reading 'Make Out Paradise'. I've read it over a thousand times in the past year, and its never once seemed boring to me. Though I can't say the same for my cousin, who lost interest in the first five pages.

I yawned as I turned the page...

'She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochreous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better.

Filed to perfection, her Venus-red fingernails ran through her nougat-brown hair. Spools of it plunged around her photogenic face and hid a swan's neck, elegant and smooth. I loved her nebulous, Eden-green eyes which were a-sparkle with the 'Man'etsu'. They were like two beryl-green jewels melted onto snow.

Her calamine-pink lips tasted like rose petals. It surprised me that they were plump and Botox-boosted as she had a demure, timorous personality. She whispered to me in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her crimson red dress slid of her shoulders to rev-'  

I broke off to yawn. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night because I was to excited to fall asleep, and when I finally did, it was about 3 in the morning.

"Gin, you should put the book down and get some sleep. You'll need to be well rested when Iruka sensei calls out the teams. Believe it," Naruto said as he sat down next to me. 

"But-" I tried to protest, but Naruto was already taking my book and marking my page. "Sleep," he said simply as he closed the book to reveal the soft green cover I put over my book a year ago. I sighed and pocketed my book before laying my head down on the desk that I shared with Naruto and Sasuke. 

"Alright, but stay out of trouble and wake me when the Dolphin swims in," I said before closing my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

NO P.O.V.

A boy with spiky blonde hair and bright blue eyes smiled softly at a girl with spiky silver hair, who was asleep next to him

A boy with spiky blonde hair and bright blue eyes smiled softly at a girl with spiky silver hair, who was asleep next to him. Anyone who didn't know any better would say that a 10-year-old didn't belong in that room, but those who did knew not to underestimate the girl, even if she was sleeping at the moment.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Naruto? This isn't for dropouts. you can't be here unless you graduate." A boy with narrow brown eyes and shoulder length black hair tied in a spiky ponytail said, gaining the blonde's attention. The expression on his face suggesting he was either bored or irritated with the fact that Naruto was here.