The Godfather - Zabuza Style

I was in the middle of restoring Papa's chakra with my reserves when I heard him groan and say, "I think I overdid it with my Sharingan."

I giggled, "That's an understatement." He looks over at me with a wide eye as he gasps. I lift a brow in question. "Not the Princess you were hoping for?" When he doesn't say anything, I sigh in exasperation as I say, "Come on Sensei, I'm not that ugly."

"So-sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be there." He looks down to see my hands, glowing a light blue color, on his chest over his navy blue shirt. "Why are you giving me your chakra?" He asked as he looked back up at me. I shrugged and looked back at my hands as I said, "You looked like you needed some." I snuck a look at him and saw him ready to say something so I quickly added, "Don't worry, I have more than enough."

I heard a gasp and look up to see Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, Tazuna, and Tsunami, Tazunas daughter, all standing in the doorway. "Look, the Sensei's coming around," Naruto said as he looked at Papa. They all removed their sandals and walked towards us as Sakura said, "Listen, Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it. Especially if Ginko needs to heal you and give you some of her chakra."

"Sorry," Papa said softly as he looked from her to me. I shrugged as I began to relax his nerves.

"Huh. Well, you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while," Tazuna said as he rubbed his face with a towel. I felt Papas eyes on me, so I made sure to hold back my smirk as I thought, 'No he didn't~'

"Right, but you know that boy with the mask, what about him?" Sakura asked, a hand on her chin.

"He's from the elite tracking unit of the Village Hidden in the Mist," I told her as I moved down to Papas abdomen. "They're only worn by the most elite shinobi."

"What exactly do they do?" she asked. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I said, "The Anbu Black Ops, also known as The Inferno Squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninja's corpse. You see, a shinobi's body contains many secrets-- Ninjutsu, chakra, special medicines used on his body. These are just some of the many secrets of his village. If his enemies were to find them, his people would be in grave danger. An example would be that if I was killed by the enemy, they could learn the secrets of, not only my home village but the Leaf's and Sand's as well."

"And if I were to die at the hands of an enemy, he would try to analyze my Sharingan. In the worst case, my entire jutsu could be stolen and used against our home village," Papa added, and I nodded as I zipped up his vest and put my hands on his right arm to relax the nerves.

"It is the sacred duty of the Shinobi trackers to prevent this, to keep the village secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, the trackers hunt him down, eliminate him, and obliterate every trace of his existence. That's their specialty," Papa finished.

NO P.O.V.
*Somewhere in the woods not far from Team 7...*

A young boy wearing a white hunter-nin mask with thin, curved eye-holes and a red wavy design in place of the mouth with the Hidden Mist Villages symbol etched in the top. His black hair was gathered in a white bun holder with two metal hair cuffs at the ends while two locks of his hair fell loose framed his face.

The boy had pale skin and a slender frame, his shinobi outfit consisted of the standard Hidden Mist pinstriped outfit which stopped at his knees, with a green haori with white trimmings, and around his waist a brown sash with a fringed trail wrapped around his waist twice. He also wore light-brown platoon sandals with straps the same color as his kimono and nail polish on his fingernails and toenails in a matching teal green color.