You and Me?

*early January

Maya stormed into Topangas where she saw Lucas and Farkle sitting together talking. She rushed over to their table and called out for Lucas. Lucas turned his way and saw Maya furiously grabbing the front of his shirt, pulled him closer right next to her face and they both stared at each other. Farkle was looking at them both, startled.

"You and me need to talk to each other Ranger Rick" Maya stated, moving over her hands to his wrist and pulled him over the the couch.

"Is there still something between us huckleberry? Just give me an answer, right here right now" Maya said facing him. Eyes on each other.

"Maya what are you talking about??" Lucas questioned.

Maya leaned close to Lucas and kissed him again, her lips touching his, holding his head tight. They kissed as long as any meaning popped up into Maya. She needed to know what this means so she could be honest to Riley and herself.

"That kiss and this kiss I gave you, I need to know, were you just comforting me or does it mean something else???" Maya asked.

"What did you think it was about? Lucas asked.

"Well..... At first... For sure I thought you were comforting me, you were making me feel better. But when Riley stormed in and said things about us... I don't know what I think. What did it mean Lucas?"

"Of course I was making you feel better, that's what friends do and the kiss? A kiss doesn't have to mean anything, well.. you were breaking down and of course I had to comfort you" Lucas said.

"And you had to kiss me" Maya said imagining the time Lucas held her close when they were in Texas near the campfire.

"But, like think about it. You and me in a relationship, would that work??" Maya said smiling. And they both laughed.
"But you just love Riley so much Ranger Rick, it kills me a lot... but I also... admire you" Maya stated.

"Are you even sure you even like me Lucas??" Maya asked.

"No, I love you" he said with a smile.
"I love you and Riley and Farkle and whoever I care about"

Maya chuckled and looked at Farkle who was beside her, and looked back at Lucas.

"Yea Lucas, you're a good guy, thanks for comforting me with the kiss" she hugged Lucas who hugged her back.

She looked at Farkle. "I love you Farkle" she said and hugged him as well.

"What'd you think if it was You and me Farkle?" Maya asked. And out of the ordinary, Farkle kissed her nose and she giggled out loud. The three of them stood up and shared a hug and sat back down again.

"And I love Riley, I promised her I would always be right beside her, I'm not giving up" Maya said proudly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hi guys how was You and me??? Who do you ship??? Anyways please follow me cause I will do the same to you and please vote and comment.