Chapter 3

As the limo pulled up the mansion Mr. Hutchison gently scoops Nikki up "here we are" he said as he opens the door as he hops out. "Wow this place is huge" Nikki exclaimed as she looked at the huge home in disbelief "I'm glad you like it little one" Mr. Hutchison replied as he heads inside his home. Once inside Mr. Hutchison walks into the living room "ok I want you stay here while I go get change" he said as he gently placed Nikki down on the couch.

"Ok sir" Nikki replied looking up at him as he exits the room "man this place is huge" Nikki said to herself as she takes a seat on the giant couch. After a bit Mr. Hutchison comes walking in fixing his sleeves "how do I look" he asked as he walked over to his little companion "you look great sir" Nikki replied. "Good that's what I was going for" Mr. Hutchison chuckled as he pulled out white gloves and pulled it onto his hands. "What's the plan tonight" Nikki asked as she looked up at him with a confused look "well tonight I have to go on a fancy dinner with my girlfriend and her family" Mr. Hutchison replied as he gently scoops Nikki up and brings her up to his face.

"That's sounds fun" Nikki replied as she quickly looked away from his massive eyes "it should be yeah, so I want you to be good" Mr. Hutchison replied as he gently placed Nikki in his suit pocket as he heads out the door. Once she Nikki was placed in the pocket she quickly sits up "don't worry sir I will be good" Nikki replied as she pats his massive chest with her hand "good girl" Mr. Hutchison replied as he gently pats the tiny lump that she mad in his suit pocket.