Chapter 19

Once Nikki enters Adrian's mouth she started to panic even more "Master don't swallow " Nikki yelled as she finally found her voice. When Adrian heard her cried he lifts he lift his tongue and slammed her against the roof of his mouth "honey what's wrong" she asked as Adrian stands up and runs out of the room. Once Adrian reached the bathroom he leans over the sink as he slowly opened his mouth "are you ok" Adrian asked as she landed his hand "no" Nikki said as she started to cry. "Hey it's ok, your safe now" Adrian replied softly as he hold her close to his chest as he sits down on the bathtub "what happen" Adrian asked as he gently rubs her back. "Connie put me in there" Nikki whimpers as she snuggles into her masters chest "I well deal with her don't worry" Adrian said as he stands up "can I stay here" Nikki asked as a single tear runs down her face.

"Yeah that's ok" Adrian replied as he placed her down on the sink as he heads out of the bathroom. As he walked into the living room his eyes darken "hey are you ok" Connie asked as she looked at him with worry "you should leave" Adrian said as he leaned against the wall. "What" Connie asked as she stands up at him "you should leave now" Adrain replied as his voice rises "but sweetie" Connie said as she picked up Lucy "leave now! And don't show your face here again!" Adrian snapped causing Connie to stick up her nose as up in the air as she walks out the door.