Chapter 11

"Hey honey I put in out favourite movie" Connie called as she comes walking out if the living room. "Cool" Adrian replied as he walked over to her and hands Lucy over. "Come on let's go" Connie whined as she grabbed Adrian's arm and pulls him into the living room "now sit" Connie giggles as she paused Adrain on the couch causing Nikki to fall off his hand and land in his lap. "Nikki are you ok" Adrian asked looking down at her in worry, as Nikki was about to reply Connie cuts in "oh she's ok, right little one" Connie asked as she sits down beside Adrian. "Yeah I'm ok" Nikki replied as she slowly sits up and gives them a reassuring smile, "now let's watch the movie" Connie giggles as she picked up the remote and pressed play.

As the movie started to play Nikki leaned against Adrian's stomach "man that girl is crazy" Nikki said to herself. "Hey why are you leaning against him" Lucy asked as she narrowed her eyes at Nikki, "because that's what a pet does" Nikki whispers back causing Lucy to rolls her eyes. "Just let you know that you would never be good enough for Adrain" Lucy snarled as she stuck her nose up in the air "well you don't know that" Nikki replied causing Lucy to look back at her as her eyes darken "I would be carful what you say loser" Lucy snapped as she turns around and walks over to Connie.