Chapter 9

"Hey I won't think to hard, because smoke is staring to come out of your ears" Adrian teased as he gently scoops up Nikki and gently nuzzles her. "Hahah very funny" Nikki giggles as she grabs a hold of his nose "are you sure you were thing pretty hard" Adrian chuckled as he gently taps Nikki's mid section. As Nikki was about to say something the limo door open "hey how did it for" Adrian asked as he turns his attention to Connie "it when horrible, they took forever" Connie replied as she placed her human down between her and Adrian.

"Well they are busy in there" Adrian replied as he placed Nikki down beside Lucy "hi my name is Nikki what's yours" Nikki asked as she sticks her hand out for Lucy to shake it. "Umm no" Lucy replied as she looks at Nikki's hand with a disgusted look on her face "nice meeting you" Nikki said as she placed her hand back by her side. "Honey when are you pose to except that award" Connie asked as she grabbed a hold of Adrian's arm and pulled it close to her "tomorrow night, so you guys my as well sleep over tonight" Adrain replied as he leans over and gave Connie a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"That's well be great, won't it Lucy" Connie asked as she looked down at Lucy with a smile "yes well, thanks for inviting us sir" Lucy replied as she smiled up at Adrian. "Hey no problem anything for my girl and her little companion" Adrian replied as he wrapped his arm around Connie, "Nikki right, I don't want you to look at me or talk to me unless I talk to you" Lucy whispers to Nikki causing Nikki to turn around and look at her "oh" Nikki replied as she looks away "this is going to be a long ride" Nikki said to herself.