Chapter Five

It's been about two weeks since I've heard from Harry but last week, but I received a package with five backstage passes and five front row tickets. We received a letter that also said we'd be taken on a private plane there too. We all are super excited but it's so far away and I mean, I have a feeling they're crazy busy with recording and trying to relax since they finished tour not too long ago. I'm currently at home working on the blog since I finished classes early today, I'm still doing online school so I didn't have to overwhelm myself.

I walked into the living room to see Cam, Nash, Ash, and Bean on the couch as I went to get my ice cream. As I was walking back, the television on the wall caught my attention, 'British Pop Star Harry Styles romancing with Kendall Jenner?'.

"Babe." Ashton said as I stood there staring at the image of them together.

I said nothing but tried to process this, that's why he never texted me again or called. Nothing, he's just like those damn fanfics say. He just cuts you off without anything, wait why am I upset? We weren't even a thing or dating. What the hell is wrong with me? I walked to sit next to Cam and tucked my legs under me.

"Will you just hold me?" I asked Cameron as I leaned on him and ate my ice cream.

He wrapped his arms around me to squeeze me to him and we continued to watch the segment about the two before flipping to another movie.

"Do you want me to get you more?" Cameron noticed that I had only a fourth left of my ice cream to begin with.

"I have another in the freezer, I bought it the other day." I smiled as he took my empty container and replaced it, wrapping us in a blanket and we all start watching movies for the day.