Chapter Fourteen

"Are you really not updating?" Liam whined.

"No, I'm tired and I had to share my bed with two boys who like to cuddle." I stated for the third time walking out of the bathroom in my room.

"Hey, she's mine." Harry pushed Louis and I laughed at their childish behavior before getting in bed.

"Fine, I'll sleep on the couch with Liam." He pouted taking the blanket from last night and I plugged my phone up.

Harry shut my door and turned off the light before getting in the bed beside me, he quickly pulled me to him as I turned off my lamp. I rolled towards him, laying my head on the pillow he was using. My legs intertwined with his and my hand rested on his chest while his arm was around my waist and the other pulled me to him to lay on him.

"I don't like how accurate this fan shit is." He said making me laugh.

***

"Sav, come on. We need to go to the gym." Bean whispered shaking me.

"What time is it?" I whispered back.

"Six a.m."

"Seriously?" I glared as she nodded.

I got out of my t-shirt and put a pair of leggings, a sports bra, a loose tank, and tied my tennis shoes. Brushing my teeth and quickly washing my face, I grabbed my headphones and walked to the door with a hair tie to throw my hair up in the car. She handed me my sunglasses and we headed to the car as Ashton was just getting up to get ready for work. We quickly left with our water bottles and she drove us in her Ford Raptor to the gym.

After an hour and a half, we headed back to our place and since it wasn't even eight, I decided to make breakfast when we got back. I immediately got out everything with Bean and we started cooking together. We both ended up taking off our shirts in the workout so we stood there in the kitchen in leggings, sports bras, and our socks. I heard my phone vibrate so I ran to check it.

'Need you to come in at 11 for a combo with Tricia Miranda, she's requesting you help today. -Amy'

I walked back to help Bean after simply replying that I will be there at eleven. We continued dancing and singing to each other as we cooked.

"Wow, this is a sight." Liam laughed as I noticed him sitting on the stool at the island.

"Want a drink?" I smiled as Bean flipped the bacon.

"Yeah, can I have some orange juice?" I nodded after I handed him his glass.

"Go wake up Louis and Harry. I'll get Niall, Liam will you go get Zayn, Cam, and Nash?" Bean asked before he nodded and left. I walked to Louis and shook him and he groaned.

"We made breakfast."

"I'm not Niall, food isn't my way to wake up." He said making me laugh before walking to my room.

I noticed Harry holding the pillow, I slid next to him, laying on the pillow towards him and he scared me when his arm wrapped around me to pull me to him.

"Good morning babe." His raspy morning making me laugh.

"Alright, as much as I'm enjoying this. Can you come with me to get food? Plus, you're breath is killing me." I laughed trying to move but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh, you mean this breath?" He said crawling on top of me trying to blow it in my face and I held my breath when he grabbed my arms so I couldn't block my face.

"LEAVE MY TWIN ALONE!" Louis yelled and pushing Harry making me laugh.

"My hero!" I said as I jumped on his back and he took off making us both laugh.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!"

After breakfast, I got ready for dance and Bean had workouts so she'd drop me off. The boys had an interview so they were picked up and we left. She dropped me off and said she'd pick me up after.

As I walked in to meet Tricia, we went to a studio and began working on the combo she had. After about thirty minutes, the class began and the room was quickly filled up. We both demonstrated the dance that was to, 'I Luv This Shit.' At the end of the class, Tricia and I were videoed while doing it and then I did it alone before she had a few groups do it. When the class ended, I checked my phone for a text from Bean.

'Workouts went over time, your ride will be there though!'

'Okay, thanks mom! *insert kiss face emoji*'

I walked out to see where my ride was, hopefully Cam or Nash. I noticed a buff gentleman smiling at me.

"Paul?"

"Sorry, I just randomly showed up. Sabrina said you needed a ride. Wait, how'd you know my name?"

"Paul, I'm a fan remember?" He laughed as I followed him to the sleek black SUV out front.

As we loaded into the SUV, he drove to the apartment. We had small talk about everything, jammed out a bunch and then we finally arrived at my apartment. I thanked him before going inside, as I made my way into my door. I could hear yelling, I opened the door to see Bean hitting Louis, Harry and Liam pulling Louis while Niall pulled Bean. Then Zayn just sat there laughing while eating popcorn. Wow.

"What's happening?"

"Let Savanna, decide then!" Louis yelled.

"What's happening?" I repeat hoping for an answer.

"Savanna, would you prefer to live with One Direction or spend a day with G-Eazy?" Bean said.

"That's what this is about?" I groan.

"She loves us more than him!" Louis yelled.

"No, you don't understand her love for G-Eazy."

"It's true, I'm obsessed with G-Eazy." I shrugged.

"More than us?" Louis said depressed.

"It's a tie, but I mean I get to spend time with y'all! G-Eazy is like my imaginary relationship that I wish I could have."

"Savanna, you did that with Harry." Bean said making me throw a pear at her once again.

"Dude! Shut up." I glared as I huffed before rolling my eyes.

"Sorry."

"Gosh, I'm taking a shower. They already think I'm creepy enough." I shook my head while walking away.

"Sav!" Bean whined as I shut my door behind me.

I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower, I pushed my shower speaker and my shower playlist played. It's mostly my throwbacks and classic music. As 'Number One' started playing, I started singing along and continued to wash my hair.

As most of my country music played and I sang along, I finally got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I squeezed the excess water from my hair and continued to sing to my music. Walking into my closet, I grabbed a giant t-shirt, a pair of high socks, and underwear. I slipped them on before dropping my towel in my dirty hamper.

Grabbing my computer, I sat on my freshly made bed and plugged my headphones in. I opened up my notes and began typing about the story.