Chapter Twenty Seven

Cara and Kendall left around two in the morning, gossiping about anything that they thought that I should know.

Nadine has had her eyes on Harry for sometime now, but I've been told not to worry about it since he only mentions me to them.

I finished getting things ready for my flight before packing a small bag to stay with Harry. He told me that he'd be gone until that evening because he had some meeting so I took my time.

I messed around on my phone for a bit, I got on Instagram before noticing two following requests.

@kendalljenner wants to follow you.

@caradelevingne wants to follow you.

I hesitated slightly but decided to accept them, before going to Twitter.

All I could see was my name tagged in numerous posts, but one caught my attention.

@1dhavemybabes: lol, @vannaalysee was just a fling. She's out with KJ to get back wit H. #giveupbitch

I scrolled to find a link on SugarScape, tapping it to lead to a new page with the headline, 'Harry's New Fling.'

I groaned before beginning to read another article that I'll regret.

'Harry Styles has recently been linked to Nadine Leopold on numerous occasions, but what happened to his former fiery fling? The fiery little number was finally identified as Savanna Barwick. Barwick is a current resident in Los Angeles, she works at Millennium Dance Complex and part time host at WWEM Radio on 109.3. She's been linked to Styles since back in early November when she was spotted in Orlando with them. It gets better though, she was said to have been in the British heartthrobs attention since their last concert of the US tour in Miami. Many Directioners have claimed Styles has now ruined every girls hope of him being with a normal or average girl by trading the spicy firecracker(we've seen her dance, trust us. She is a firecracker) for the model that seems to be keeping him busy. Maybe Harry will come to his senses because one thing is for sure, a girl like Savanna is one to have any male have No Control.'

I didn't know what to think, they had photos of Harry and Nadine along with a few of me hidden by Harry.

I finished around four in the shower and changed into some comfy clothes, my bags were ready for tomorrow morning with Cameron. After tossing my bag onto my shoulder, I shut my bedroom door and smiled to Cameron in the living room.

"Leaving the house at seven, flight is at nine."

"I'll be back, around six. Can't get caught leaving his place." I chuckled leaving but I caught his comment.

"Love you shacker."

I rolled my eyes as I threw my bag in the passenger seat, it was already six in the evening so I headed towards Harry's in my Jeep.

Finally pulling on his road, I opened the gate then shut it behind me before parking in the garage spot that was left for me. Grabbing my bag, I noticed his Range Rover was gone.

I'll just get settled while he's gone, I walked into the house and dropped my bag on the floor before noticing a note on the counter.

'Babe, I had to go back out last minute for some party arrangements. I'll be back later, I ordered some Chinese for you. It's in the microwave for you to just heat up. Love you xx'

Shrugging it off, I warmed up my food and got settled on the couch. I decided on a movie to make time pass faster.

I was startled by my phone vibrating at midnight, disrupting me from my sleep. My hands scrambled to find it before I answered it.

"Hello?" I croaked as I sat up on the couch.

"Did I wake you, sweetheart?" Harry's voice rang in my ear.

"Yes." I chucked at his awareness of my sleeping voice.

"Did you fall asleep on the couch?"

"No.." I trailed off making him laugh.

"Go up to our room and get ready for bed, I'm currently surrounded by paps at the restaurant so I'm not sure how long I'll be."

"That's fine, wake me up when you get back."

"But-"

"I want to see my boyfriend, so don't argue."

"Yes, love." He sighed, knowing I won't let him win.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We ended the call and I walked up to the bedroom to begin getting ready to lay down. Scrolling through my social media some more, I found out my sudden followings of Kendall and Cara has gotten me quite the attention.

A lot of followers have led to follow my twitter then began commenting on their thoughts about Harry and I.

@lovethenands: Can we just talk about how Havanna has given me hope? @Harry_Styles finally went for a normal person

@pretendpenguin: shoutout to @NadineLeopold for ruining the best relationship for @Harry_Styles

@thaikai: @vannaalysee might be half the size of @NadineLeopold but she's real. That's twice as better. #firecrackerwins

I clicked on the hashtag and couldn't stop laughing when I noticed that #firecrackerwins began trending.

I decided to stop with this and just go to sleep, I'll see Harry soon and I'm going to see my family soon.

I set my alarm and made my social medias public because I'm aware of where this is about to lead anyway.