Chapter Fifteen

After an hour or so, I closed it and turned my tv on which was hanging on the wall mount. I turned on Netflix and played 'Benchwarmers' since it's my favorite classic. About halfway through, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I softly said and looked up to see Louis. He shut my door behind him then walked over and laid next to me.

"Dinner's ready." He smiled.

"I'm not that hungry, but thank you for telling me."

"Bean said you have to." He said completely serious. He wasn't kidding, Bean forces me to eat because I forget a lot or get sidetracked and plus I had an eating disorder so.

"Right, um..okay." I smiled before standing up and pulling the hem of my shirt down.

I walked to the kitchen and Bean looked at me before hugging me. She didn't need to say anything, I know what she's thinking. We walked to make our plates and sit at the table while we ate, I stayed quiet but it was just because I really had a lot on my mind.

For instance, was I coming off a lot creepier than I wanted and would that scare them? Especially Harry. He was one of my main concerns because Louis thinks it's hilarious that we know so much but I really like Harry and I don't want him to be creeped out by me. I'm seriously terrified about Harry just cutting me off again, like I'm keeping a wall up in case of that again because getting hurt is what I avoid.

"Savanna? Did you hear a word that I just said?" Ashton asked grabbing me arm.

"Sorry, I was in my thoughts. What did you say?"

"I was asking about when we go home in November, we should bring Cam and Nash."

"Oh, yeah. For sure!" I smiled trying to be convincing before I took my plate to put it in the dishwasher. "I'm gonna turn in early." I smiled before shutting my door.

As I laid in bed for about thirty minutes, just scrolling through my Instagram. I heard my door knob turn, I looked up from my phone to see Harry smiling at me. I smiled back before returning my attention to the phone. I felt the bed behind me dip down and Harry scoot closer to me.

"You know you can still talk to me?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I know, it's just a lot going on in my mind and I'm not ready to handle it or process it in real life."

"Well, I can tell you that we don't find you creepy."

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not, I promise."

"Well, I hate that I feel like I am."

"Babe, don't think that. I think it's good because that gives me so much more time to learn about you and besides I can tell you things you don't know."

"I want you to tell me something and don't promise if you're not going to keep it."

"Okay, what is it love?"

"Promise me that you won't just disappear again."

"That I can promise."

"Okay, I'm holding you to that."

"Good, I hope you do."

"Now, I'm going to bed." I laughed turning my lamp off.