Chapter Thirty

Around eight in the morning, the four of us headed to the boat dock. Tyler had us stop to grab snacks on the way so we'd be prepared for our day. While heading out, I made sure our things were packed because we had to be on our flight at six. It's a four hour flight to Houston and then we get our straight to our next flight which is only an hour. We'll land around ten that night, with the time changes.

I checked my phone and saw no messages from Harry so I figured he was still sleeping anyway. My fingers led me to scroll up and check the texts from the night before.

Harry: I'm home, it's delayed because I slept all day.

Harry: I miss you so much.

Harry: Will you stay over when you get back? I have great news!

Harry: Bring Bear too! Our child needs to see his home! Xxx

Harry: Wow, I love you.

My stomach flipped as I read the texts before the Jeep came to a halt. The four of us got out while Tyler and Layne put the boat in the water, I helped Cameron load all the food on the boat before getting Bear on it.

Tyler parked his Jeep before coming to meet us, we headed off on our beautiful beach day and I couldn't be more excited.

After we found the perfect spot, we anchored the boat and began to fish. I sat on the chair by Tyler's seat as we casted out.

"So, when do you think we can see you again?" Layne asked me.

"Soon, I intend on bringing curly next time because he has to meet everyone." I smiled reassuringly.

The boys and I all started catching fish throughout the time being, we planned to leave around one noon. I wanted to eat my fish before I head back and they agreed to my demand.

We all had small talk, discussing how everything had changed since last year. It's basically Cameron and I now. Sabrina is traveling with her training, Ashton is back home, and Nash just left us all. I'm the only one still working on this blog, but I feel like I need to move past it. It's a blog? Shouldn't I get on with my life already?

"Stop overthinking." Cameron stated making me jump at his comment.

"Sorry, it's just so much." I shook my head before a tug go my line.

"This is the last one, let's hope it's a good one." Tyler commented as I began reeling it in.

"Shit, grab a net or back up boys." I stated before Layne jumped to the side to get it in my net incase the line snapped.

"Shit little red, you got a huge red." He laughed before we cut the line.

"Oh boy, I need a picture with this bad boy. I love deep sea fishing." I smirked as I held the fish by his tail. "I can't even pick him up, that's how heavy this is."

Cameron bent to my level and I smiled holding the fish before trying to pick it up for a shot. Tyler and Layne started loading up for us to head back before I looked at the pictures. I had Cameron send them to me as we headed in to the dock.

I posted the picture of me holding the red snapper when I finally could get him up and captioned it perfectly, in my opinion.

I won't let the boys take credit for this one.

I had first shower after we scaled the fishes, we all started getting things done before I had my phone ding.

Eleanor sent me a link this time, which was a bit confusing but I clicked on it.

'Seriously Styles?

The One Direction fandom has been frantic after the assumption of the couple involving British pop star, Harry Styles and his former fiery flame, Savanna Barwick. Styles is currently linked to Nadine Leopold, Australian model, but many haven't given up hope on Havanna. While Styles has been busy with Leopold, our little flame took her chance to go for a getaway back home. Things have begun to get crazy now that every fan is on the small town girls side over the model. Many would assume it's because she's a real girl and not a spotlight native, but because of her recent posts to show she isn't afraid to get down a dirty. Pictures have gone viral about everyone preferring the southern belle, who knows how to use a gun perfectly but also can fish. Come on boys, she's like anyone's dream girl. Can't forget about her newest furry friend, this puppy is going to be bigger than her. Even if she's not a love interest for you, she's apparently a great entertainment to her friends and everyone loves having her home. One of her friends back home, Tyler Sneer has posted a photo of the two as he welcomed her home with the caption, 'Always glad when @vanna_alyse is home. #gingersunite'. Now, I don't know about any of you, but she will never disappoint in Cameron Dallas' snapchat or on her Instagram.