Chapter Thirty Four

To begin my night, I started with Twitter because this was the least time consuming. The first to pop up, was the boys tweets.

@RealLiamPayne: Hope I can sleep the whole night

@LouisTomlinson: What's up Australia?!

@NiallOfficial: Nice to be back!

@zaynmalik has posted a picture.

@Harry_Styles: I hope you don't run from me.

I groaned knowing Harry's tweet was about to cause an uproar upon the fandom.

I began scrolling through the tweets that I was tagged in and I was seriously confused.

@lotzluvsthem: @Harry_Styles win @vannaalysee #firecrackerwins

@louspiritanimsals: @vannaalysee and @Harry_Styles need to just be together already. #firecrackerwins

@nandosforniall: Modest needs to back off, let @Harry_Styles and @vannaalysee be public! #Havannaforlife

I seriously can't believe this, they all just want us together now.

I scrolled through the notifications on Instagram were just followers and spamming me so I just brushed it off. The next thing that I checked was who all called me.

Eight missed calls from Gypsy Twin.

Two missed calls from The Irish One.

Two missed calls from Not A Payne In My Ass.

Four missed calls from Zayn Malik.

Seven missed calls from El, My Lover.

Six missed calls from Ginger Twin, Ty.

Five missed calls from Layne.

Two missed calls from Momma.

Three missed calls from Kendall.

Two missed calls from Cara.

Seventeen missed calls from Harry.

My eyes widened at the amount of missed calls that I had but I decided to listen to the voicemails and figure it out some.

I started from the first and worked my way up. The first one was from Harry and I clicked on it to play while I laid with Bear in my arms.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way, please talk to me."

I continued on and went to Louis', "Hey, is everything alright? Harry's just locked himself in his hotel room and no one knows what's happening. Call me back?"

Wonderful Harry, now I'm about to freak out.

I skipped to Niall's, "Call me back, Harry's getting mad and I don't know what's is happening."

WHAT IS HAPPENING!? I WENT RUNNING.

I decided to listen to them before calling anyone and saying anything.

Liam was next and I was quite curious for this, "Why aren't you answering anyone? Are you alive? I'll call your mum." He probably will and that's what worries me.

I clicked the following which was Zayn, "Hey love, can you call me back please. We need some help over here."

When I noticed Eleanor was the following, I knew this was going to be a mess. "Please don't tell me you two broke up. I can't deal with these five alone and think of all our adventures that we are going to take."