Chapter Forty

I woke up to Harry's face buried in a pillow and his arm draped across my stomach. I slowly lifted his hand and wiggled out of bed, my feet led me to the bathroom and I quickly turned the shower on. It was only eight and my flight is at noon, I'd head to the airport around ten thirty to go through security.

I stepped into the shower and the water covered me as I stood there, a squeal escaped from my mouth as two hands gripped my hips. My eyes shot open as I looked up to Harry with a serious look, but his eyes held desire.

"Harry, what-" His lips cut me off as he connected ours.

I said nothing, but I just went with whatever was happening. His tongue began begging for access, I quickly granted it and wrapped my arms around his neck. A gasp escaped my mouth when he pressed me up against the wall, almost knocking the breath out of me.

He wrapped his arms around my back pulling me against him, my breasts pressed to his chest as I was standing on my tip toes. He rested his forehead against me panting, I pushed myself against his member and a throaty groan echoed through the room.

"You know I'm debating on leaving these in every room because of you." He teased me as he rolled one on himself.

"I may or may not look into getting on a pill, it's less time consuming." I shrugged making him laugh.

I lifted one of my legs as he was teasing my entrance, his hands gripped on my and he locked eyes with me, "Jump up." I quickly did as he said and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pushed himself into me and I moaned out in pleasure before he pressed his lips to muffle my moans, he began getting faster and I pulled at his hair while he continued thrusting into me.

"I'm close." I breathed out to him.

As I tightened around him, I felt myself release over him before he followed my actions. He helped me down as I was going to begin washing off my body. Harry grabbed the bottle in front of me, he squeezed a small amount on his hand and rubbed them together. He ran his hands on my body, kissing my collarbones and neck, all the way to my lips.

I stood under the water as the suds washed off and into the drain. He reached to turn the water off before he wrapped a towel around me then grabbed one for himself. I walked into the bedroom, slipped on one of his larger shirts and some leggings. I found my socks and walked downstairs to see Bear finally waking up, I opened the door for him before going to the kitchen.

I walked to begin cooking before Harry joined me, he was playing some music and rummaging through cabinets. He started cooking some breakfast and was singing along before the next song came on.

"If I could turn the page

In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two

Close my, close my, close my eyes

But I couldn't find a way

So I'll settle for one day to believe in you

Tell me, tell me, tell me lies."

I sang along before Harry smiled to me.

"You like Fleetwood Mac?"

"You're kidding? I love Fleetwood Mac, this is actually my favorite song." I shrugged to him.

"I'm so happy to hear that, because I got us tickets to see them on the fourteenth."

I jumped off the counter to wrap my arms around him, I pressed my lips against his and pulled away smiling at him. "You're the best boyfriend in the world."