Chapter Forty Nine

@harrystyles tagged you in a photo.

I rolled over completely confused as it was around six in the morning in London and I had already been to the school and we came back to nap before going to the shops. My fingers tapped on the screen before it revealed the photograph. I couldn't hide the smile on my face, if anyone walked in they'd think I was told I now own the world. This was even better though.

harrystyles: Today is one of the greatest days of my life, why? Today is the day the absolute love of my life was brought into this world. We've been graced to have a real angel walk the earth for twenty one years. I don't know how I got lucky enough to call her mine, but I'm so proud that she decided to be the selfless person that I fell in love with and spend her birthday helping the kids of Morningstar. I miss you every day that we're apart, but I hope you come home soon. I love you, smalls.

What is this? I just can't think straight now, he just proved that we are still together to myself and the entire social media world. Why isn't he answering his phone though?

I scrolled to my DMs and sure enough I had multiple messages from him specifically. He always told me to never look since my depression or anxiety, he was always worried of me relapsing from something someone said.

So, I'm sliding in the DMs because my phone isn't working properly.

I should've had some way to tell you to actually look at this because I told you not to check your DMs.

Haha, it goes down in the DMs.

That was dumb. I'm sorry.

Can you like love me?

I should be landing in London tonight and I'll get the phone thing sorted out.

I looked through my phone and suddenly the wifi shut off causing me to groan, are you kidding me? He could've messaged me!

Just breath and things will work out.

I locked my phone and attempted to nap without letting my mind wander, but I knew that was not going to happen. As I stated to the ceiling my mind went in multiple directions of thoughts. Just let it happen, don't do this to yourself because you'll go crazy.

A knock on my door alarmed me and I realized it was time to go to the shops for the day. I locked the phone and tossed it into my purse before locking the door as we left for the bus. I was so happy just knowing his feelings for me even if it was the way that he knows I hate, social media wasn't the way that I like to be shown affection. It's better than being neglected and I appreciate it more than he'll understand. Hopefully when we were are in the town at dinner there will be a wifi connection.

Several hours after driving and shopping, we had arrived to the restaurant that I can't pronounce the name of and that was the least of my worries. I was given a password for wifi and quickly connected as I sat with Jennifer and Audrey at dinner. Laurabelle was just amazed by everything and I couldn't stop laughing at her. My phone started buzzing and I immediately saw Harry's notification from an unknown number and felt sane.

Unknown: Baby, I'm in London and my phone is working. Call me when you have an opportunity, no concern of time or location. FaceTime me if you can, I plan to fly to you as soon as you return to the states.

I clicked to FaceTime the contact and he answered almost immediately, I was greeted with his hair tied up and his lazy smile.

"Did I wake you up from a nap?" I chuckled.

"More like Lou making me test a facial."

"Is she there and Lux? Where are you?" He chuckled at my questions before getting up.

He migrated around the hotel room from my knowledge and Lou came into my view, "It's the beautiful birthday girl!" She shouted in excitement.

"Can I test this facial when I see you as well?"

"It's actually from your sister!" She laughed at me while I stared confused, "I saw she sells Mary Kay and I contacted her for the Charcoal mask!"

"I guess that's what I'll be using when I get home." I rolled my eyes jokingly, "But Harry, how long will you be in London?"

He adjusted the camera to himself, "I'll be here until our concert on the 27th, I'll be back to London until the third and I'll be flying to Los Angeles."

"I guess I'll try to plan to fly around that time, I may spend the fourth with my family though. Would you try and help me get back around the sixth? I want to be there for your concert."

"Your wish is my command, love." He smiled and I felt my stomach flip a little bit as my cheeks heated up.

"Well, I guess I will talk with you when I can?"

"You know you have the international plan? You can talk to me whenever you want baby?" I stared at the camera completely embarrassed that I forgot about that.

"This is seriously embarrassing." I nodded in confidence to him.

"Don't be embarrassed, you're not used to traveling with it." He chucked at my embarrassment.

"I'll talk to you when I'm back on the bus, okay?"

"Alright, sweets. I love you and be safe."

"I love you too, I'll do my best."

As the call ended, we all were trying to finish up eating before paying and going to the bus. We all loaded onto it, some of the girls fell asleep, but the traffic was so bad that I only could hear squeaking brakes until I put my headphones in. I decided to text Harry while I was awkwardly uncomfortable in the ride back.

To Curly Dude: So, this bus ride is agonizing and I really gotta pee.

Curly Dude: Does the bus not have a bathroom?

To Curly Dude: It's not a charter bus, it's just a transport bus.

Curly Dude: Um, I'll distract you.

To Curly Dude: DO NOT MAKE ME LAUGH.

To Curly Dude: That won't help at all.

Curly Dude: I was thinking more along the lines of you coming on tour, I'm not that mean!

To Curly Dude: Like until October?

Curly Dude: That was kind of the plan. I also have a birthday surprise when you get home.

To Curly Dude: WE ARE AT THE HOTEL BRB BABE

As I looked to us pulling in, I grabbed all my things and quickly took the key from Hannah to bolt to the room for the bathroom. We were told to meet at the lounge in ten minutes and that was okay with me.

Curly Dude: You alright now?

To Curly Dude: I'm good, but I'll think on joining you. Not sure if you can handle me that long.

Curly Dude: You're killing me smalls.