Chapter Twenty One

"Love?" Harry spoke while I laid on his chest.

"Hm?" I groaned making him laugh.

"I have to go to the show at around five to get ready and then I can come back. Okay?"

"What time is it?" I whined.

"It's noon." He laughed.

"Then sh...just lay here with me." I said putting my hand to his mouth making him laugh at me.

I laid there for about a minute and I couldn't go back to sleep, I sat up and walked to the bathroom.

"What happened to laying with me?"

"I can't go back to sleep." I said shutting the door behind me to go to the bathroom.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana then sat next to Zayn and Liam.

"Morning."

"It's noon."

"Sh." I said as I watched the TV.

"Sav, you may want to see this." Cameron walked in the front door and sitting between Liam and I.

I looked at computer screen showing the article online, 'Harry Styles and new girl?' I groaned before continuing to read it.

'Harry Styles was spotted with mystery girl in Orlando at multiple locations. She is unnamed and there is no leads to who she....'

It continued talking about Harry and I together, I really didn't know how to react so I just closed the computer and handed it to him. I leaned my head on back and sighed deeply.

"Okay, why did she just sigh dramatically?" Bean said walking into the living room with Niall and Ashton.

"This." Cameron said showing her the computer article and I leaned on Zayn's shoulder.

"It's okay, you can't even see your face. Just your hair!" Ashton said trying to make me feel better.

"It's not that I'm upset, it's the fact that I don't know how to react." I said before walking to my bathroom.

"Babe, can I come in?" Harry said as I sat on the bathroom floor.

"Yes." I said and he opened the door then shutting it to sit next to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No reason to talk, I mean I just don't know what to say is all. Like how do I react?" I said as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap.

"You can react how you want baby. If you need to cry, cry. If you need me to hold you and lay with you, I will hold you and lay with you. If you want to lay in the shower, lay in the shower. If you want to scream, give me a heads up at least." He said making me laugh.

"I feel like I just am confused with us."

"Savanna, will you be my girlfriend?" He said as I sat there in his lap.

"I mean this isn't how you wanted to ask me though."

"I just want you happy, I'll take you on the date that I had planned still baby."

"So, I should probably stop rambling?"

"It's cute but yes you should." He laughed kissing my forehead.

"Then yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I laughed.

"FINALLY!" I hear them all yell.

"Seriously?" I groaned making him laugh as I leaned on him.

...

"SAVANNA! COME ON THE BOYS ARE ON!" Bean yelled as I slide into the living room and dive to the couch.

I looked to see the boys walking on stage to sit with Jimmy Kimmel.

"GO BOYS GO!" I shouted and we all laughed.

As they were welcomed and the girls wouldn't hush, I laughed  at their reaction. Jimmy said how girls were camping outside then mentioned specifically to Harry about marrying a girl that wets the bed and he called a girl out.

"I swear I don't do that." I said and we all laughed.

Then mentioned weird things from the fans like crabs...don't send them crabs. Moms who use their kids to see the boys, I'd be that mom. They talked about how they went to Johnny Depp's house which I remember them mentioning when they were visiting after they came to finish recording.

"Am I the only one who still has a hard time understanding Niall still?" Ashton asked.

"Nope, we all do." Bean said making us all laugh.

"He probably will but Zayn better not disappear." Nash said making us laugh.

"Why did my boyfriend just say he's going to loose his hair first?" I glared at the TV.

"Wait, Niall wrote a song about Liam's girlfriend?" Ashton laughed.

"Did Harry just admit that looks like a weird porno background?" Cameron looked to me.

"Wow, I know how to pick em." I said grabbing my face.

When we finished watching, Ashton played my Spotify through the house while we made brownies and cookies together. Bean was working on her part of the blog, since I was far ahead with Ashton. Cameron and Nash were updating me on anything that came up about me while they were on social media.

"I'm still confused at why he called that a porno background." Cameron said sitting at the island in front of me.

"Shouldn't I be worrying about that instead of you?" I laughed.

"HONEY, WE'RE HOME!" Louis yelled making us all welcome them back.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted as I remembered Eleanor was coming.

"I'm right here!" She smiled before coming to hug me.

"You have no idea how happy I was when Louis told me you were coming!" I said as I walked back to the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?" Niall smiled sitting next to Cam.

"Brownies and cookies." I smiled as I put the pan in the oven.

"Did you get to watch?" Harry said hugging me from behind.

"Why did you recognize it as a weird porno background?" I said and Cameron piped in.

"For real, what porn have you been watching?"

"You owe me twenty." Niall smiled to Louis.

"You two bet on me?" I glared.

"I bet that you wouldn't say anything because I know you better." Louis shrugged.

"Cam wouldn't shut up so blame him." I said making them all laugh. "But for real, what porn are you watching?" I asked him and he put his head on my shoulder groaning.

...

"So, are you guys ready for the awards?" Nash asked as we all laid around the living room.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fun." Liam smiled.

"Just be on time for this award." I smiled to Harry making them all laugh.

"I go to the loo one time and I never live it down." He said throwing his hands up dramatically.

"Okay, I'm going to bed." Ashton laughed.

"Night!" We all said before the all the boys except Harry and Niall stayed with us.

The boys decided to get a hotel since the girlfriends were all coming in town soon or just so they could have some privacy. Harry and I finally got settled for bed since he was going to the show tomorrow sometime.