Chapter Forty Two

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

The picture is also my pup and I, he's two and half years old, sadly he's ninety pounds! His name is Mobley and he hated the hat, but it was payback for eating my shoes, phone, and glasses.

Enjoy the chapter, vote and comment please!

~~~

While I rode back with Malesha and Cameron from the airport, I was waiting anxiously to hear that El was back in London. Harry had some things to do and I wanted to go by home, Cameron and I made some arrangements about Malesha moving in the guest room permanently while I'd still have my room. I would be moving some thing to Harry's considering that I'm there all the time, but this way Malesha is on our rent and we all split it.

I was talking with Cam about how I'd be going to Palm Springs this weekend and if he didn't mind watching Bear, he had no problem.

Such a shock.

When we arrived to the house, I released that my Jeep is at Harry's so hopefully he'd get me or Cameron would drop me off.

I settled in and grabbed my normal bag with some clothes for Harry's, I decided to head over since I wanted to see Bear. Cameron and Malesha drove me over because Mal wanted to go eat after. I waved to them as Cameron dropped me off in the driveway and I shut the gate once he was gone.

The Range Rover was gone so I figured that Harry was still out and about, I found Bear in his kennel and I let him out back before I grabbed my laptop. I instantly went to the blog and decided to update the stories, even with Zayn gone I kept up with his too.

I reblogged a few things, answered some questions and was deciding to just have some wine and watch movies, and work on the blog since I've been a terrible person and neglecting it.

Bear curled up in his spot when I let him and I grabbed the bottle of wine from the cellar with my wine glass. I poured a glass and set it on the table then flicked through movies. I chose my favorite movie from my childhood, Bratz.

Go ahead and laugh, but this made my life before One Direction along with the real Disney channel.

I began typing away before I had a link catch my attention with Harry's name on it.

Trouble in Paradise, Styles?

Harry Styles finally went public with his southern belle, Savanna Barwick. The two have been seen together since back in October of 2014 at the final concert on the Where We Are tour. Styles posted on Instagram of his darling Darla look alike with the quote, 'I know you're off having fun, but hurry home and wake up our fish.' She was in New York not long before to take part in the remake of Legally Blonde the Musical and then flew out to join Styles on tour. Not too long after returning to the states, Barwick flew back home to Panama City for a Luke Bryan concert with some friends. Our fiery girl was seen being carried out by another redhead, who was identified as Tyler Sneer as the southern belle was to drunk too walk. Styles was seen back in Los Angeles and the two haven't been seen together since she was picked up from the airport with Cameron Dallas. Maybe it was too good to be true?

If you have any inside information about everyone's favorite new couple, message us at SugarScape.

I groaned and rolled my eyes, I looked to see it was already ten and decided to just go to bed. I flipped off the television and walked upstairs and laid in bed before shooting Harry a text.

To Harry: Hey babe, I'm at the house. Wasn't sure how late you'd be, but I'm going to bed.
I love you.

I set my phone down and tried to sleep, but I knew it wouldn't happen. Within minutes, my computer was sitting on my lap and I was on the blog. I updated the stories each multiple times and began just writing about anything that I could.

"You know, this must be a new level of love for One Direction since you're updating in your sleep." Harry's voice boomed through the room making me jump back and hit the headboard.

"Damn it," I cursed rubbing my head, "I can't sleep." I sighed to him before he began stripping to get in bed with me.

"Is your head okay?" He chuckled and leaned to kiss my head.

"Yes, I need to stop." I closed the computer and placed it over on the table, "Wait, how did you know-" I smirked at realization. "You have notifications on for me, don't you?"

"No, I don't." He said a little too quick.

"Harry, don't lie to me." I glared at him and he continued to deny it.

He flipped the light switch off and rolled to his side before I began to push to get my way. I pulled his arm until he fell on his back and I straddled him, I could see a smirk fall on his lips from the faint light out the window.

"What are you doing?" He asked locking eyes with me.

"Getting my way." I shrugged as if it was nothing and he chuckled at me, he placed his hands on my hips and I crossed my arms while he stared at me.

"I don't have them on." I rolled my hips against his and a groan fell from his lips.

"Still want to lie?" I smiled at him.

"They aren't on." He stated as I could feel his bulge causing his boxers to tighten.

"Right." I rolled my hips again before leaning to bite his neck. I moved off him, turned off my light and got settled before Harry shifted trying to find comfort. He rolled to his side for a few minutes and groan, then roll to his stomach, and back. He sighed loudly in frustration and I knew I was victorious.

"Fine, I have my notifications on." He gripped my wrist to pull me to him and he attacked my lips.

His lips trailed down my jawline to my neck, he tugged at my shirt and I pulled it off then went back to his lips. He slipped his boxers down and reached for the bedside table and placed it on top before he inched his hand between my legs. I gasped at the sudden contact when his fingers began rubbing on me and he smirked against my neck.

"You're so wet for me."

I whimpered at his touch and he reached behind him for the condom, placing it on and he began to get on top of me when I stopped him.

"Let me." He looked taken back, but nodded as I got on top of him.

He helped me lower myself and he groaned as I began letting him completely in me. I started to slowly bounce and he helped me steady my pace. He cursed as our hips rolled against each other, his hands gripped my breasts while I continued riding him. I squealed when Harry gripped my waist and flipped us over. He began thrusting into me and moans filled the room before I reached my high. Harry rode out both of ours and sighed when he finished. He threw away the condom while I laid on the bed in a ball, he tossed the covers off and gripped my waist. He threw me over his shoulder and walked to the bathroom.

"Are you taking a fucking victory lap or something?" I laughed before he smacked my ass.

"Yes, to the shower for our win."