Chapter Twelve

"Please say you got a photo of this." Ashton's voice rang in the room making me groan.

"Shut up and go away." I said curling into a ball as Harry pulled me to him.

"How long have you been up?" I asked.

"Not long." His laugh vibrated against my back.

"Louis come back to me." I reached my arms for him and he rolled to us so I was in the middle.

"Sav, your phone wouldn't stop going off." He handed it to me.

I scrolled through it and it's my boss from the station.

'Hey Savanna, can you come in for an interview today, It's at two in studio C. I'll have the questions ready for you when you arrive.'

'Will do. See you soon!'

I locked my phone and realized the two boys by me.

"What are y'all's plans today?"

"We have work." Louis groaned.

"So you just use me for my stories, food, and bed?" I fake cry.

"SHE'S ONTO US! ROLL OUT!" Harry yelled and they both jumped out of my bed making me laugh.

"Wow, you know how to pick em Savanna." I said slapping my face.

"We're kidding." Harry came back to hug me.

"When did my life get so fantastic that I wake up to a shirtless pop star?" I smirked making him laugh.

"Right now?" He said making me hit him as I walked to the bathroom to shower.

After getting out, I quickly rummaged through my closet for an outfit. I found my jeans with a few holes, I grabbed a navy blue tank crop top, and my converse that Harry bought me. I let my hair air dry while I went to eat something. I ate a banana while everyone was showering, Sabrina quickly joined me in the living room and she told me that she had a workout at two so we'd both be gone.

As I went to get ready, I put my hair half up then began my makeup. I didn't wear much since I hated makeup, I did a light powder and eye shadow that barely does anything with mascara. As my red long waves had dried, I decided to leave them so I walked to get my clothes. I changed quickly and then walked to see Harry sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Whatcha doing?" I laughed.

"I noticed what you were planning to wear so I was gonna suggest you wear this over it." He smiled handing me his blue flannel.

"You sure?" I laughed slipping it over my arms.

"Course." He said as he swiftly grabbed my hips to bring me to him.

This is it, I'm gonna kiss Harry Styles. HOLY MOTHER I'M GOING TO KISS HARRY STYLES!

"HARRY, YOU READY?" Louis yelled and he groaned making me giggle.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" He smiled and I nodded then he kissed my forehead.

I grabbed my purse and phone before checking the time, 12:45. I should probably head over early so they can talk with me about everything. I said bye to Bean and to call me when she finished up so we can meet for lunch. Swiftly jumping into my Jeep, I hooked my bluetooth up and played the newest music on my way to work.

As I pulled into the building, I parked in my normal spot before walking to the door and swiping my card to get in. I smiled as I walked in to the same normal people.

"Savanna! I'm so happy that you're early, we want you to start after the break with Ryan!" My boss Marc smiled.

"Okay! Can I get a coffee?"

"Of course, I'll have someone bring your usual in." I thanked him before being told to go in.

"You ready?" Ryan smiled as I sat next to him.

"Duh." I laughed as the red light went on saying we're on air.

"Welcome back to WWEM Radio on 109.3 and I'm Ryan and back with Savanna. We will be playing your favorite hits of 2014 until two p.m. when we will have our live radio interview."

"Ryan, stop talking and play the music. I'm falling asleep." I said and I could hear people laughing in the other room who were listening.

He shook his head and clicked the button so we could start going over questions. Was it fun making your music video? What's been your favorite music video to make? Then we ask questions from some box from their fans. The clock showed it was 1:55, so when the song ended Ryan was going to turn us back on.

"And we're back! Now, we actually have a surprise for Savanna." I whipped my attention to Ryan. "As most of the viewers know, Savanna is a giant boy band fan."

"Don't tell me they're here." I said making him laugh.

"Here is One Direction!" He said and I turned to see the boys walking in smiling.