Chapter Thirty Seven

I woke up completely confused and at how I was in a hotel bed with Bear in a ball beside me before I saw Harry walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Am I dead?" He leant back his head laughing before walking over to me.

"Thankfully you're alive." He smiled kissing my forehead before I sat up.

"What's today's plan?" I asked while he was putting on some shorts.

"We have the concert tonight and then we fly out in a day or so for Manila."

Someone knocked on the door and Harry went to check it.

"Is she awake yet?" I heard an all too familiar voice.

"Yes." Harry sighed before I was greeted with Gemma's smiling face.

"Oh my goodness!" I squealed jumping off the bed and to hug her.

"Is this the famous Bear?" She exclaimed as she went to pet him.

"Yes, he's basically my better side."

"Hey!" Harry whined and I glared to him but Gemma ignored him.

"I know tomorrow we are going shopping while they have a photoshoot, care to join us?"

"Is that even a question?" I laughed before I was told to start getting ready.

I was getting out of the shower when Harry walked into the bathroom with his phone in hand.

"Do you know what room El and Louis are in?"

His movements stopped and his phone lowered as he turned to me, "She didn't tell you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Babe," he took a deep breath and scratched the back of his neck, "Eleanor and Louis broke up before we headed to New York. She flew home."

I froze and sat on the floor because I just couldn't believe it, El and Louis were always my favorite couple and that's hard because I was obsessed with Liam and Danielle. It's a dancer thing..

"I'm gonna kill him if he left her for no reason. She was my favorite." I couldn't hold back the tears before someone banged on the door.

"Harry, give me back my lover." Eleanor's voice rang and I glared at him.

"I'm staying with Eleanor or Gemma tonight." I said punching his arm as he laughed.

I opened the door and hugged Eleanor, "You alright babe?"

"No, this asshole told me that you flew home." She walked over and hit Harry.

"That's not even right, you can't separate us." She glared before turning to me, "Get dressed and we'll grab lunch at the hotel bar before going to shop a little bit."

"What about Bear?"

"I'll take him to the venue with me." Harry smiled as he was playing with Bear.

"I will be drinking then."

"It's not even noon?" Harry laughed at me.

"It's five o'clock somewhere." I winked before pulling my suitcase out and El pushed me away to the bathroom with my toiletries.

I rolled my eyes as I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before putting my moisturizer on. I slipped my contacts in and observed my face. No makeup for me. I decided that my hair looked fine by how it was drying before El looked at me with an outfit.

"Try this."

I nodded and started to slip on the jeans that she gave me along with the black t-shirt. I couldn't help but tug at my belt loops when she wasn't looking, but that wouldn't happen.