Chapter Nine

Believe it or not I took a few minutes to edit this becuase I worked on half of it last week when I was a bit sick and off. so I edited to make it more understandable now that I'm out of my sick state. Enjoy. 

Zayn's POV

"Hello Mr. Malik"

"Yes"

"We have just recived the results for you're -um pregnacy test"

"Mhmm"

"Would you like to come and pick it up or should I open it and tell you your results. As of now only you're doctor- Ms. Tauzon knows of you test outcome"

"When should I come and pick it up"

"Anytime you're ready you may come, also please mind our office hours"

"Of course"

I hung up my phone throwing it back on my bed. I laying back on my bed with a sigh turning my head looking out the window. It looks to be a nice day.

"Shit!" 

I sit up in bed and walked out the room to the hallway looking at Harry-who had fallen over something or someone.

"What the fuck are you doing"

"Being a plank of wood"

"What happened here?" I lean against the doorway crossing my arms and one leg over the other. With a small smile on my face at how my boyfriend look like a fustrated child at the moment.

"I walked out of our room while you were on the phone, and this sack of fat was laying on our floor. How the fuck does he even get in here" 

"I have a key, you idiot"

"Whay does he have a damn key"

Harry says standing up, then stalks past me back into my room. Louis gets up also going into my room behind me. Louis jumps onto the bed which earned him a glare from Harry as he took off his pajama pants put his black skinny jeans on.

"Ew, do that in the bathroom"

"My room, I can do whatever the fuck I want to, don't like it go home!"

"Zayn" Louis whined.

"Nope, nope, nope. Work it out on your own" Harry grins at that putting on his shirt.

"Come on Zayn"

"No. Now Louis why are you here this early"

"Liam's not home. He had to go to work early"

"Don't you have other friends?" Harry steps behind me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and Louis a smug look.

"Don't you have an adittude other than dick?" Louis sassed back.

"You-"

Harry starts off but I cut him off.

"Harry you'll be late for work if you don't leave now" He checks his wrist watch.

"Shit I will. I'll see you later, love you" He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks over to Louis flicking him on the forhead.

"Asshole" I heard Louis mutter.

"Are you going to come with me to get my test results?"

"What? What test results? Did Harry give you an STD? That little bitch, I'll kill him"

"Louis, no. I meant my pregnacy test"

"Oh, that makes some, but no sense all at the same time"

I walk over sitting next to Louis, giving him a hug. His face instantly saddens as I pulled back from the hug. He let a few tears slip out, hiding his face in my shoulder. I let him, it's Louis and he rarely does this. I am his wall and he's mine.