Chapter Fourteen: Month Five

Month 5: Febuary 14th, week 23.

Zayn's POV

"Harry" I started fixing myself on his chest. The setting of the room was all to familiar. It reminded me - no it was just like when I had told Harry I was able to get pregnant; No before I told Harry I was able to get pregnant. We were cuddled up on the couch with me laying on top Harry my head on his chest and our legs intertwined. Only sounds was coming from the T.V playing lowly in the background.

"Yeah babe?"

"Do you think we should start buying and preparing things for the baby?" I questioned.

"Do you think we should? I mean if you want to we can, starting with little or basic stuff the baby would need" Harry answered back.

"That's a possible option, or?"

"Or we could wait untill later"

"That wont get us anywhere" I sighed.

"We already have some shirts and stuff right?"

"Harry, the baby would out grow that stuff in weeks time"

"So more clothes, check. It's now on the list" Harry nods.

"A baby isn't like a pet, Harry. Babies are expensive and need a lot of things" I state.

"I know, I know" I sighed, not wanting to continue this any further.

"Do we have to go to your doctor’s appointment today?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, you ready to go?"

"What time do we have to be there?"

"Not for another hour or so" I said.

"Then we can a bit longer" Harry tightens his grip around me, but not too tight or as tight as he usually would because of my bump. "I have some plans for us tonight, so I need to do a few things. Did you think I forgot it was Valentine’s Day?"

"Like what? And no I just thought we weren't going to make a big deal out of it this year" I asked.

"Well I need you to pack bags for us for at least a week or so"

"That's do-able" I nodded.

"So are you. Now let’s get up and ready to check on our bae-bah!" I laugh getting up from Harry's body, waiting as he got up to, and then pulled me along with him upstairs with him to get ready.

)<>(^o^)<>(

"Alright Zayn, can you detach yourself from your boyfriend long enough to do the ultrasound?" Dr. Tauzon teased us, or more so me. When we had gotten here, Harry had sat down pulling me into his lap, keeping a tight lock on me, adding a kiss to my cheek or neck every few minutes.

"Uh, yeah" I unwrap Harry's arms from around the bump that he was rubbing tentatively. I stood up walking over to the bed beside the ultrasound machine. I lifted off my shirt throwing it to Harry. I started to shy over the looks that I was getting from both Dr. Tauzon and Harry. Dr. Tauzon was pressing down on different spots on the bump; she wrote some stuff down after then motioned for me to lie down.

"Zayn, you're now five months into your pregnancy, meaning approximately four months until you have your baby"

"Mhmm" She spreads the gel over my stomach, turning on the ultrasound machine and grabbing the wand.