Chapter Twenty-Two: Month Nine

Note: Hi, Hello! Hi there! Keeping it short up here, just read on. Enjoy!

Month 9: June 14th, week 40.

Zayn's POV

"I" kiss, "love" kiss, "you" kiss. Harry does this as he hovers above me on our bed.

My nerves have been up about the baby which should or really could be here at any given moment I felt I was ready. I was at my forty week mark so I could call Dr. Tauzon and ask for the C-section, but I wasn't ready yet. A week ago I was pump and very excited, not that I'm any less excited now it just the thought of being cut open is pretty scary.

"I" kiss, "love" kiss, "you" kiss, "too" kiss. I said in between my kisses copying Harry's actions, only I had to lean up a bit to kiss him. He smiled, moving from on top of me to lie back on his side of the bed, facing me.

"You ready?"

"You don't expect me to go for the C-section today do you?" I said out in a rush, just as quickly as I sat up looking at Harry, the nerves getting into my voice as I spoke.

"No, baby, no I don't. I was just asking" Harry said, as he soothingly rubbed at my back.

"I'm not ready yet, I just- just give me a few more days yeah?" I said holding my hands to my bumps, as the baby kicked at my side.

"I was just asking Zayn. Don't worry about it. If you're not ready, you're not ready" Harry said back calmly to, me as he leaned in to kiss my forehead, rubbing at my back still.

Harry got out of our bed, and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater. He then walked back over to the bed, coming to the side where I was still sitting. Harry, slipped his hands under my t-shirt, touching the stretched skin of my bump, rubbing at the side where the baby had kicked earlier.

"I'm going for a jog. Probably won't get too far but, why not? I love you, and daddy loves you too!" Harry said first kissing me, then leaning down the bump and kissing my belly button, he stood up and smiled at my again. Before he left he flicked one of my nipples making me moan out, and squirm away from him because of how sensitive and sore they were.

I glared at the door even though Harry was long gone. I yawned stretching my arms over my head, getting out of my bed to grab Harry's laptop from off of the dresser where it was charging. I sighed again, feeling sleepily still, getting back into our bed, turning on the laptop. As soon as it started up I put in Harry's password (Zayn) I had made his password for him. I thought he would've changed it by now, but he hasn't. What a cutie.

I smiled at his home wallpaper, because it was a collage of photos. There was a photo of the most recent ultrasound picture; he must have scanned it on. There one another one of him and me sitting on a couch together, me in one of Harry's sweaters and wrapped up under one of his arms, my own arm wrapped around his waist. The photos go on with the mix of him by himself looking adorably dorky or just completely random ones of me.

I went to Google, typing up stories on C-sections. Just so I'd know what I'm in for in a matter of days or so. The mental preparation would be helpful, with calming my nerves.

+

June 16th, week 40.

"My mum just called, said she took some time off work, to come and help us out for the first few months, like she promised" Harry said walking down the stairs into the living room, plopping himself on the couch next to me, rubbing my stomach.