Chapter Seventeen

Note: I'm trying to get 3000 words here. I think this might be my favorite chapter so far.

Zayn's POV

"I feel so un-attractive right now" I groaned as I lay back on my bed, Harry come out of the washroom giving me a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?"

"I feel fat like really bloated, I'm sweating a bunch, I barely want to move, and I bet my face is all oily and repulsing. How are you even looking at me right now?" I saw as I pull a pillow over my face.

"I'm looking at you, the same way I looked at you when we first met, how I looked at you when we had our first date, when we had our first time, the look I'll always give you, a look filled with love and adoration" Harry said, taking a seat on the bed next to me putting a hand on my thigh squeezing gently. I lift the pillow up to get more air, and sneaked a look at Harry. "You're not a female, so the weight gain is taking a bit of a toll on your body; after the baby's born you'll probably lose it as fast as it came"

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, you'll always look amazing to me anyways. Your looks never mattered before why should they matter now?" He says pulling at the pillow.

"You're full of bullshit" I said.

"Maybe, but really, sure, you've gained weight- that's our baby growing inside you and it's not like you won't be able to lose it. Plus I know you loving hiding in the oversized sweaters. Yeah, you're face shining or as you said- oily- but isn't that what people call the pregnant glow?"

"When did you get smart?" I sighed pulling the pillow off of my face a bit.

"I know you. I know how you can get upset over the littlest things and you'd need some reassurance. I here to give it, I've said this millions of times and with every day it gets more and more meaning, I love you. It's not something I'd say as a filler I mean it" Harry says pulling on the pillow some more, I clutch it tighter.

"I love you too, but love won't solve my problems"

"I thought about that too and I made plans for our day, that will hopefully set you up in a more positive mind set" Harry pulls on the pillow some more and after a few tugs, he pulled it over of my reach tossing it on the other side of the room. I let out a gasp and turn to my side my back facing Harry.

"If you really don't want to I can reschedule" Harry puts out there.

"No, no, if you had schedule whatever the thing is, I want to do it, making plans and date are important" I nod as Harry lays down beside my wrapping an arm around my waist, snuggling up to me.

"Do you really want to? It's a plan I made with a friend so it would be alright to do it another time. I want you to be comfortable" Harry mumbles behind me kissing the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry I'm so pregnant and repulsing"

"Zayn, you're not repulsing, and maybe I should be saying sorry to you, I got you pregnant" He says lowly.

"Yeah, you should, but I want the baby"

"Good, because I want the baby and you" Harry says fingers drumming softly on the baby bump.

"It's a two for one" I giggle.

 "Best two for one deal, I've ever been offered" Harry stated.

"I'm lucky to have you" I said rolling around to face Harry.

"I'm lucky to have you, everything about you is just right for me, I was a douche the day I walked out on you, and you taking me back shows how much I didn't and -don't deserve you, but you took me back, and it's like one day I should pull a Miley Cyrus and sing Adore You in my underwear"