Chapter Fifteen

Note: I'm still here. I did not forget about this story, this is actually one of my babies, so yes, I love very much. Read on. I'm really sorry for my slacking off guys.

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, stop fussing, I've already called you're boss letting him know about this and I've also checked with Dr. Tauzon she said it was fine. Actually she encouraged it, she said how planning and keeping dates are important" Harry says as he walked over to me on the couch kissing me in the center of my forehead.

"Just wanted to make sure. Now what do you have planned for us" I asked cuddling up to Harry's side.

"It's a surprise. You'll never be surprised if you keep asking about my plans, it's discouraging, like I have to tell you everything now" Harry said then quickly added. "Which I do" Going with a dimpled smile in addition to his cuteness.

"Mhmm okay" I say.

"Don't worry, just trust me" Harry said kissing me once again, but on my cheek.

"For now, how about we lie down and sleep for a while longer"

"Sounds go to me" I say lying back in Harry's arms. I'm feeling a bit Harry addicted today, is it possible that I'm craving my boyfriend? Either way I feel in a Harry mood, if that a real mood. It should be because I feel like it. I mean he smells good.

"Harry, you smell good, like really good" I complement him.

"Thanks, baby, now sleep" He replies rubbing on my arm, pulling the blankets over us.

"You love me right?" Harry asked after a short while.

"Of course I do, I wouldn't be having a baby for someone I don't love" I said back.

"Good, because I love you a lot, and I never wanna let you go" Harry says wrapping his arms around me, "It's like, I wanna squeeze you and love you and never let you go!" He peppered kisses all around my face, which made me laugh and squirm around in our bed, under the sheets. This made me think of something I read.

'Under these sheets is where we'll keep our love'

I smile knowing I've found love, like I've dreamed about since I was younger. I'm sure my emotions are out of whack right now.

"I thought we were going to sleep?" I asked as we both calmed down a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, we should do that. I'm a bit more tired now. I love you, I should tell you that more often, and I will"

"Yes, yes you should, and I love you too. Now let's get some sleep" I say as I lay back on my pillow, and closed my eyes, dreaming of my soon to family, with the baby.

================IDK=================

"Are you cold? Do we need to go back and get you another jacket or something?" Harry was now fussing over me.

"Harry, I'm fine" I said back to him as I cross my arms over my chest looking at the view.

"I'm mean if you are we really go back" Harry stated again.

"Harry"

"Okay, okay, just want to make sure you're okay" Harry kissed my cheek.

"I am" I take a few steps away from Harry to keep taking in the scenery.

After our nap, when we woke up Harry and I thought it would be a good idea to go down to the lake. It was pretty decent outside being it wasn't too cold but it also wasn't the warmest. The lake was honestly a beautiful sight. Around the shallower edges of it the water was clean and light and as you look to the deeper middle of it you could see how it gets darker in blue.