Chapter Sixteen: Month Six

Note: Nothing, important to say. But I love you guys, a bunch. Mark McMorris tho...Idk he's pretty yummy *nods*.

Month 6: March 15th, week 29.

Zayn's POV

"I think we should invite a friend over?" Harry said, as he washed some vegetables.

"Yeah, like who?" I asked.

"What about Niall?"

"That's a good idea. I have questions for him anyways"

I said pulling out my phone and texted Niall asking him if he wanted to come over, then locked it back giving my attention back to Harry who was cooking in his sweatpants, he'd put on this morning without anything under- the boy could be the death of me- he couldn't be bothered to put on a shirt so he stayed shirtless.

I on the other hand was wearing sweatpants much like Harry but mine was a chilled typed color-grey- while Harry's was a black. I also went with wearing a shirt not in much of a mood to be showing my bump around, even if I was in the comfort of my home. I feel like baby nut- the nickname for the baby this month- is even safer when I have more clothing items on.

"What are you making?"

"We need to be eating healthier now that the baby’s' on the way, so I'm making a vegetable stir fry and baked chicken" Harry answered, mixing in some more vegetables.

"Alright" My phone vibrated in my hand, I checked it seeing it was a reply for Niall saying he was in the area anyways, so he'd stop by.

"Niall, says he coming"

"Alright, I'll get some beers from the garage then" Harry wiped his hands on his sweats.

"There's a box by the fridge" I pointed and Harry looked back, then moved over to the box, taking about for out of it and placing the drinks in the fridge.

"Alright, I'm going to turn it off and leave it to steam, and we are going up stairs to cuddle" Harry say's pulling me along with him out of the kitchen and up the stairs, but before we could climb the first step the door bell rung.

"I'll get it" I said as I let go of his hand and walked over to the front door. I opened it giving Niall a smile and he walked in, taking off his shoes when I turned around he instantly hugged me.

"How’s, the baby and you?"

"Baby nut is fine. Pretty chill like me, well so far. Me? I'm alright" I say with a shrug one of my hands moving to my bump.

I walked into the living with Niall following right behind me. I sat the on the couch beside Harry while Niall took the love seat for himself. Harry got up walking into the kitchen to get Niall and himself a beer after asking if Niall wanted one. I told him if we had any to bring me a bottle of grape juice or any typed fruit juice.

Harry came back with the beers and to my pleasure he also brought the bottle of juice for me. He handed the juice first then handed a beer to Niall along with giving him the bottle opener. I sat back ignoring my want for a beer as well, and just went with taking sips of my juice. When this baby is out I'm going to drink a ship load of beer, well maybe not, but I will have a lot of beer but not too much, ya' know what never mind. Juice is sweeter anyways, but beer, beer is good too.