Chapter Eighteen: Month Seven

Note: I don’t think there much to say (up here), there like two more months left? Wow. Why is this R?

Month 7: April 18th, week 33 .

Zayn's POV

"Zayn have you seen my phone?"  I heard Harry yelled from upstairs.

"It's right here" I yelled back at him. I picked my book up again opening it up to the page where I last left it. I heard Harry's footsteps thudding down the stairs, as he walked into the room kissing my forehead, then started to look for his phone which was on the coffee table, yet he still didn't notice.

"It's not here" Harry said, letting his head rest between my neck and shoulder, kissing the skin there.

"It's right there" I spoke, while pointing right at his cellphone which in clear sight if he had just taken the time to look for it.

"Oh." Harry said moving to get his phone and put it in his pocket then move to the other side of the couch lifting my feet then setting them down on his lap.

"Sixty point eight hundred and seventy-three more days. Approximately" Harry said smiling at me.

"You checked"

"I was curious, so why not start a countdown, how worried are you?" He asked.

"Not so much anymore seeing as each day we gone the chances of anything going wrong lessens"

"We still have a bunch of things to do and get in a matter of two months" Harry reminded me.

"I think for the room I want it to be themed, and something cute. We also need to think of names"

"Niall, Louis and I will be doing the room, I don't know about Liam, but I asked Gannon to help out too, that's a next month thing. Shit I wasn't supposed to tell you"

"Louis and you working together?" I asked.

"Louis will be taking you out to go shopping or something"

"Do you think you're ready for the responsibility?" I asked playing with the page of my book.

"I think, yeah. Are you?" He asked.

"It's- I don't know- I guess so. I just wanna be a good parent ya'know?" I shrugged.

"Of course you will be" Harry said leaning over and kissing my nose then he grabs my book from my hands setting on the table in front of us.

"You and I are going shopping together right?" I asked.

"' Course. I want to be there so I can pick out adorable clothes and outfits for a baby" Harry said feeling the hard skin of my stomach as if trying to feel the baby, and share the excitement for the baby with the baby.

"We defiantly need a crib, stroller, car seat, changing table, and a high chair. That's just like the physical needs, not to even mention diapers yet" I sigh out.

"Clothes" Harry says.

"Yes Harry, I get that we need clothes but we also need bottles, foods, blankets, toys, the list could go on"

"You know the downside to babies?" Harry asked.

"What?"

"They are expensive, but they make up for it by being cute" Harry said getting up from the couch and kissing my cheek.