Chapter 1

Hey! Vampwolfprincess here!I just want to take this time  to thank @Hipster_owl for the awesome book cover!! And also not forgetting all you readers out there that are reading my book! Have a great time!! :)

******************************************************************************************

Ayla's P.O.V

"Hey! Kylie" I practically screamed out my best friend's name in excitement.
"Hey! Ayla" She screams my name as well.
"It's been so long K! How was your trip?" I ask in excitement
"It was great, but I really missed you" Kylie pouted.
"Yeah! I missed you as well but at least you're here now" I said pulling her towards the bed where we sat as we chatted about what we did during summer. Kylie is my BFF and had gone on a trip to France for the holidays and had just come back today.

"Hey Ay! Did you see that hot new Alpha?" Kylie asked in a sweet tone batting her eyes.
"What new Alpha?" I asked surprised as I didn't know what she was talking about.
"Oh nothing! Just the hot new Alpha of the royal family's pack!" She squeals
"What? Alpha John retired?" I asked about our head guard.
"Apparently yes! But you should see his son, his eyes are to die for" she dreamily looks into space while holding her hands up for more effect.

"Well! I'll tell him that he has to watch his back because he has a secret crush now when I meet him" I tried speaking out as I couldn't stop laughing.

"Sure! Do that before I get to him" she said in a sneaky tone.
Just as I was about to say something a knock was heard from my door.
"Come in" I called out
"Princess Ayla, your mother and father would like to see you" Mary my nanny from ever since I was little told me.
"Oh Hi Mary" Kylie said with a wave.
"Oh hello Kylie" Mary replied.

"Mary....... Why do they want to see me?" I asked in worry, trying to think of all the reasons as my parents don't always call to speak to me, because they are the King and Queen of the Werewolf world they are always travelling to visit the packs around the world and to check up on all the Alphas.

"I'm not sure Princess but it sounded urgent"
"Ok! But before I go how many times do I have to tell you not to call me princess and to just call me Ayla?" I asked as I hated being called princess by the woman I see as a mother figure, who practically raised me since my parents always travelled.
"Well you are the princess" Mary laughed at the way my expression changed every time she called me princess, I always cringed when she called me that.
"Ok sorry K! But duty calls, apparently I have been summoned to rescue the Werewolf race" I jokingly said as I stood up, Kylie stood up as well following me out of my room before closing the door.
"Yeah Yeah rite! See ya later" Kylie walked away laughing

I walked towards my father's office which was on the other side of the castle, when I reached his office that feeling of worry came back before I started knocking on the door
"Come in" I heard my father's deep voice say from the other side.
Just as I opened the door the first thing I saw were these pair of lovely blue eyes staring straight at me, I froze as I saw shock flash through this mysterious guys eyes before it was swept away and all I could see was an emotionless mysterious guy standing behind the chairs of the meeting table with John the new beta of the royal family's pack, John took over after his father retired as well as the Alpha. I heard my wolf Claire calling out 'Mate' 'Mate' jumping around getting so excited i had to try and hold her back or i would have jumped on the poor guy, when we first saw his eyes but when i blinked to see if i wasn't dreaming we saw his eyes go emotionless and Claire said "Mate doesn't like us". "Yeah I think so" I said back sadly as I walked into my father's office. I sat beside my mother before my father told all three of the other guys to sit down on the opposite side of where my mother and I were sitting.

"Now before we begin Alec this is my daughter princess Ayla and Ayla this is Alec Knight the new Alpha of the royal family's pack" My father announced as Alec stood up, I stood up as well to give him my hand which he took gently to kiss.

"It is an honour to finally meet you, my princess" Alec said as his lips connected with my skin, I soon as his skin touched my skin I felt sparks shoot through his hand coming into my body it felt amazing but as soon as he kissed my hand he let go as quickly as he could. We both sat down before my father started with his announcement, getting all our full attentions.

"As you all know I have called you all for a reason, now you all know that we had just come back from visiting the pack in Canada and have found out that there are rumours that the rogues all over the world are gathering together and are planning to attack the castle, they are planning to kill the royal family and their pack so they can take over and rule the whole Werewolf race" My father announced with anger written all over his face, slamming the table as he finished his statement by now my father was breathing heavily as we could see his eyes turning black. My mother stood up quickly and rubbed his shoulders while whispering sweet words in his ear calming his wolf down, as everyone knows the King has a short temper and gets mad quickly when someone threatens his family of pack for that matter.

"Now as I was saying there is a great threat and we have to be ready for this and anything else that is a threat to my family and pack" My father growled out in great rage.
"And that is why I am putting Alpha Alec in charge of this rogue problem" My father nods towards Alec.
"Thank you My King for entrusting me with this task that I will handle with swiftly" Alec says to my father, making Claire swoon over his sexy voice.
After my father finished talking about all the things he wanted to talk about he dismissed Alec and John and told me to wait. Now watching Alec and John walk out of my father's office I was starting to have a bad feeling about this.

"Now Ayla your mother and I wanted to let you know that we have to go to France for a meeting with the council about this rogue problem. We are leaving tomorrow and if anything and I mean anything ever happens to us, Goddess fobid it to happen than open this safe behind my drawer there is something there for you, it only opens with a finger print and is only authorised by myself, your mother and you" My father says making me a bit emotional as it sounded like a goodbye speech.
"Now come here my baby girl" My father says with opened arms, I walked towards him and hugged him like it was the last time I would see him then I turned to my mother and did the same.

"I love you guys" I say before turning to the door opening the door to exit the last words I hear my parents say are "We love you too Ayla".