Chapter 11

Ayla's P. O. V
Walking into the prison the smell of dry blood as well as sweat and of werewolves not bathing for days hits my nose like a train. 

"Arghhh" I hear screaming as I walk through the prison,  this is actually my first time here as only the King would enter here but since I'm the current ruler I am able to enter.

"Fuck off!  I ain't telling you shit!  Go fuck yourself! " I hear that same voice shouting out,  I reach the corner and walk down the stairs to the interrogation room. I walk towards the huge door with two guards standing at each side of it,  the rest of the guards are up stairs as well as patrolling the territory.

The guards bow their heads as they see me and push open the door so that I can enter it. What catches my sight first is not the prisoner but Alec who is hovering over the prisoner, he's white shirt which was clean just a while ago hanging over a chair in the corner of the interrogation room. Alec on the other hand looked worse than he's shirt, he was standing there shirtless staring at the the door wanting to see who had the nerve to interrupt him while he was torturing the prisoner.  Alec was shocked to see me in here,  he pulled the sliver knife out of the rogue with a huge pair of gloves and started walking towards me with long strides.

The next thing I knew I felt sparks on my hand as Alec pulled me into a door in the interrogation room,  which was the torture toy room, this is where we keep all the 'toys' used to torture our prisoners. I looked up at Alec questioningly only to find he's eyes closed,  indicating that he was trying to calm his wolf down.

"What are you doing here " Alec asked breaking the silence,  staring right into my eyes in search for answers.

"What do you mean? " I asked back unsure of why he dragged me into this room.

"I mean what is the Queen of our werewolf race doing down here in my interrogation room? " He asked getting mad,  which was obvious as he looked down at me.

"Exactly you have your answer,  I am the Queen of the werewolf race!  I have the right to come here because whether you like it or not I am also the Queen of the rogues and while we still do not have a king, I will take up the role of both King and Queen..........Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way! " I growled out annoyed at the fact he thought that since I was the 'Queen', I'd have to keep my hands clean and my crown on straight.

Alec moved to the side showing me that he was allowing me to go back into the interrogation room,  just as I was walking towards the door that separated us from the interrogation room.  Alec grabbed my arm sending sparks flying up my arm.

"If........  It's too much for you,  just tell me to stop because when I interrogate a prisoner it can really get nasty" Alec tried to warn me.

"Ok" I answered quickly as my eyes were fixated on his Abs.  Shit!  Why the hell did Alec have to stand in front of me half naked?  As soon as I answered, he gave my arm a little squeeze before moving in front of me taking the lead back into the interrogation room.  Meanwhile I was stuck where he had left me. Like what just happened?  Why did he do that to my arm?  Wait!  Better question.....  Why the fuck was I staring at the flexing muscles on his back when he walked out?

Finally snapping out of my thoughts I walk back into the interrogation room,  finally looking at the prisoner properly he is chained onto the wall looking already half dead with silver chains holding him up. They must hurt like hell,  as only two things can hurt werewolves Silver and Wolfs bane. With these two weapons a wolf can burn to death as these two can burn a werewolf,  the silver with just a touch can hurt and kill  a werewolf and the Wolfs bane with just a drop into the bloodstream can hurt a wolf with a full dose can kill in minutes even seconds.

"Hey Ba........by!  You....'re fina.. lly here? You know....... I was the only wo.....lf that voted for you not to be killed? " the prisoner spoke looking at me with a smirk which was not really visible due to how swollen his face was and the blood oozing down from he's open wound on he's forehead didn't help his case either.

"Stop talking!  Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up! Talk again and I'll fucking rip your balls out! " Alec growled angrily chocking the prisoner.

"Alec! Stop it let him speak " I spoke out quickly before Alec could do something we both didn't want right now and that was killing the asset before he became a liability.

As Alec let go of the prisoner I waited for him to catch a breath before I asked a question.

"And why didn't you vote to get me killed? " I asked curiously looking at him laughing out loudly.

"Well because I thought why waste a Queen when she can be our fucking toy,  specializing in fucking when we need a release from a stressful day while building our new empire we could use our.......fuck toy" he roared out in laughter as he finished he's sentence.

I didn't care what he said the first person I looked at as soon as he finished was Alec,  and I was right to look he had he's hands balled into a fist on both sides as he was shaking. But before I could stop him he's fists flew into the prisoners face. 

With the impact of he's first punch I could hear the crack of a bone,  I pulled Alec well attempted to but couldn't get him off the prisoner as he continued he's rampage. While attempting to pull Alec I saw that Alec had broken the prisoners nose and was deforming the prisoners face by the minute, making blood splatter all over the room onto Alec and even onto me.

"Alec stop!  We need him alive! " I shouted but Alec still didn't listen,  he's wolf was thirsty for blood as he must have hated the fact that other male wolves wanted to use me as a fuck toy.

"Alec! " I shouted again this time using my Queen voice while pulling Alec's hand wrapping mine with his intertwining our fingers.

With this Alec stopped his rampage and grabbed me wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.

"I'm here, don't worry nothing's gonna happen to me...... " my mouth spoke out all of a sudden,  I have no idea how that happened but it just did,  it was like my wolf Claire was talking to her mate who was calming down giving Alec control back,  this could be seen as Alec started to let go of me a bit not completely but just enough to see my face.

I stared into his eyes as he stared back into mine with emotion that looked a lot like love.

"I love you Ayla and I never want to lose you,  I know what I did to you really hurt you bad but I regret my choices and want you back!  Ayla I want you,  I need you everything I said before was a lie. I can't take it back but I promise to protect you with all my life from now on...... Do you accept me back as your mate? " Alec asked me pleadingly with all guilt and regret showing in face.

I stayed silent for a while looking into his eyes,  searching for an answer. My answer was always in my mind as I spoke out.........

"No" before I ripped out of his hold on me and walked out of the interrogation room slamming the door shut behind me.

Was I right to reject him?