Chapter 20

Ayla's P.O.V

CHAOS

That's all I saw as women and children ran around frantically,  the male and some female weres got to the front of them making a border between the rogues and them, the next thing I knew a massive black werewolf stood in front of me looking at this werewolf and to the side where the clothes lay I knew it was Alec. A loud growl left him as he charged straight towards scar face, the border created by our warriors opened letting Alec out. Blood splattered everywhere as bodies lay lifeless on the ground as our warriors fought against the rogues. A rogue broke the boarders and attempted to run towards me but a big brown wolf pounced on top of him who surprisingly appeared to be Hunter. Hunter wrestled with the rouge rolling on the ground as they tried to bite each others necks, the rogue rolled again standing above Hunter growling down at him, Hunter's jaw turned to the side making blood ooze out of his mouth as he bit down on the rogue's paw. Taking this opportunity as the rogue howled in pain Hunter jumped up biting the rogues head off in the process. I shifted my gaze to the fight outside as I heard howls of pain, I looked at our warriors standing out of our werewolf made boarder and grew more anxious as I saw werewolves falling to the ground. One-By-One. 

That's it! I can't just stand back and watch my people die! It's instinct for the wolves to create a boarder in order to protect their Queen and that's why I'm in here and not out there fighting because they might be more worried about me than their opponents. I walked past the women and children that were in the compounds of our wolf made boarder and as I reached the last werewolf standing directly to where the fight was happening I touched his shoulder. The werewolf turned around anxiously looking to see who was crazy enough to distract him as if one of these warriors fell the border would open leaving everyone vulnerable to the rogue attack. 

"Let me through" I stated as politely as I could considering the situation. "I'm sorry your majesty but we have orders from the Alpha to keep you, the women and children within the boarders under any circumstance" The warrior stated back apologetically looking away from me not wanting to make direct eye contact. "Let me through" I stated back a little bit harshly mostly mad at Alec for making the warriors do this to me. "I'm sorry your majesty" The guard stated back turning around back to his position before I had disturbed him. "I said let me through" This time the warrior moved out of my way, I walked out regretingly not because I left the boarder but because I ordered the warrior with my Queen voice, but that was the only thing I could do to get out. Shifting into my white wolf I stood out of the hall my Queen instincts washed over me, I was ready to draw blood, to see lifeless bodies of my enemies fall on the ground from my doing, from hurting MY PEOPLE! 

Just in time a rogue looked up to me catching my attention, I ran towards the grey wolf stopping just a feet away from him. A growl left the rogues mouth as he snarled menacingly sensing that the rogue was about to attack I stood firmly with my paws rooted to the ground as the rogue pounced onto me attempting to push me down which unfortunately failed as I dodged his attack I turned around and bit down onto his neck before he had the chance to turn around and attack me again. Feeling the blood ooze down from my muzzle brought satisfaction to my wolf as I thirsted for more. Just then I felt something or rather someone heavy land on me as I fell to the ground with a loud thud, feeling a wolf's saliva fall on to my head I looked up to find a rogue reach down ready to bite down on my neck fortunately due to my quick reflexes I was able to kick the wolf with my paws turning the rogue around resulting in him lying on his back with me on top. With all my weight I tried to hold the rogue still enough to bite his neck off but before I could do any damage the wolf bit into my paw. A loud howl left me as I cried out in pain, removing all my distraction before the rogue could do more damage I bit down hard into the rogues neck. A loud howl could be heard from the other corner or the the fight before a chorus of howls were heard all one after the other, from the corner of my vision I could see figures move. That was when I noticed the rogues were falling out of our territory, I looked to where the howl was coming from Alec was standing above a wolf's body that was missing a head which apparently was in Alec's mouth. Looking at the wolf's face I could tell it was scar face cause the scar was visible on the wolf victim's face.

Pack warriors chased after the rogues as they ran out while the rest tried to make sure the women and children were alright. My first thought was Hunter. Hunter! Where was Hunter?.. I looked around frantically, as I called out his name worry shot through me as I thought the worst. "Hunter?... Hunter? Has anyone seen Hunter?" I ask through my mind link worriedly. "You Majesty.. I found him" a warrior replied back. "What? What happened? where are you?" . ".... by the border, he was chasing a rogue and was ambushed.. by the time I reached him they..." the warrior stopped talking and paused. "What did they do?" I asked a bit too roughly cause I was getting impatient. "They carved a note on his chest and it says THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN" 

================================================================================