Chapter 7

Ayla's P. O. V

Grumbling that was all my stomach could do as I walked down to the dinning room ready for dinner.  After that unexpected crazy sex session with Hunter in my office, I went up to my chambers to shower before I went back to my office to confirm the date of the official burial ceremony for my parents and my coronation.
I had sent some soldiers to retrieve my parents bodies from the site they were attacked and I am going to bury them at the royal cemetery where the past rulers of the werewolf race had all been buried.

Now I was just taking a break from my royal duties just to satisfy my stomachs needs which was killing me right now I could literally eat a cow but that's what happens when you've in a coma for a week.

As I entered the dinning room I see that the table is set and everyone is sitting patiently waiting for me, I go to the top of the table and take my sit, on my left I have Kylie and Hunter and on my right I have Alec because he is the alpha, he sits on my right and beside him are his beta and delta than the head warrior sitting directly opposite the delta beside Hunter.

"Your Majesty" they say together before I announce "You may all begin" that's when they all rush to eat. Werewolves are believed to have the biggest appetites known to all beings and creatures, the advantage I must say about being werewolves is that no matter how much we eat we can never store fat as we have fast metabolism so our fat burns every second.

I grab the dish and plate myself two huge chops, then grab the bowl of mashed potatoes placing 2 spoonful's on my plate before finishing with a touch of gravy. 

"hmmmm" I moan loving the taste of the chewy piece of meat in my mouth forgetting that I wasn't sitting on the table alone, I open my eyes just to find all eyes on me. Everyone one was staring at me awkwardly including Alec who had some kind of emotion swirling in his eyes but before I could tell what it was he looked down avoiding eye contact,  "Umm this is really good" I blurt out attempting to get rid of the awkwardness.

Just then a were warrior walked in and whispered something into the beta's ear.  I continued chewing savoring the flavor of the meat watching the warrior walk out just seconds after delivering his message to the beta.

After I was done with my meal I excused myself and stood up to leave when my beta stood up and excused himself following me, having a feeling that he needed to tell me something important I mind linked him to follow me to my office.

Upon entering my office I went to go and sit behind my desk and waited patiently as he came in and closed his door behind him before coming to sit opposite me in front of my desk. 

"What is it Beta John, that is so important? " I asked hoping this was good news.  "I am sorry to say but your majesty the warriors couldn't find the king and queens body, they caught their scent but only came upon ashes indicating-"

"Indicating that they were burned to death?" I asked interrupting him
"Yes your majesty!" he said looking down disappointed and sort of scared considering he was there when I punched Alec in the face, he saw the impact of my punch, the perks of having the royal blood running through my veins.

"It's okay I had a feeling this would have happened, thank you for your efforts you are dismissed you may leave now but can you please inform Alpha Alec that I am would like to speak to him." I gave him a straight face indicating my seriousness

"Yes your majesty, and thank you!" he said standing up and turning around before exiting my office.

Shit! I had a feeling this would happen, thinking of my parents all the pain they must have faced leading to their death, my poor parents.
Oh hell no! I wasn't going to let the killers go, there could only be one group of people who would do this 'ROUGES' and I wasn't going to rest until all those rouges would pay.! Every last one of them was going to pay for what they did to my parents.

Just than a knock was heard coming from the door breaking me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I announced watching the door open only to reveal the person I had summoned Alec.

"Your Majesty! You wanted to see me?" Alec asked looking me straight in the eye.  "Yes.  Take a seat" I said expressionless

"Now!  Have you found the hideout of the rogues that are planning to rebel against the werewolf race?"

"Not really your highness-"

"What the hell do you mean not really? Didn't my father put you in charge of this? I have been out for almost two weeks?  What the were you doing all that time?  Do I look like I have time to entertain the Alpha of my royal pack fucking a slut every night? I need some results before the end of this week or I'm putting your Beta in charge!" I growled out slamming my desk in the process.

"Yes your majesty! There will not be any need for that ..... I won't let you down" Alec said with anger shining bright through his eyes, anger maybe from the fact that someone had challenged him and his work.

"Good!  Now you may leave!" I spoke emotionless before watching him now and walk out of my office leaving me alone to complete my work. 

Looking at him didn't really hurt me that much like before when we were strongly connected, now our connection was just like a thin line that wasn't really that visible but was still there.