Chapter 19

Ayla's P.O.V

"Your majesty" I turn to see an omega bowing her head to me as a sign of respect.
"Yes? You may speak" I state indicating that she was allowed to speak.

"Head Councilman Brandon has commanded me to tell you that it is time" The omega states still looking down.

"Thank you..... If you both will excuse me I am needed on stage" I thank the omega before turning my attention to Kylie and Scott dismissing myself before walking towards the stage.

Once I had reached the stage I climbed onto the stage and stood next to Head Councilman Brandon, Alpha Alec stood on my other side whereas all the new werewolves that were going to be initiated into the pack were standing below the stage.

Head Councilman Brandon is the Head of the werewolf Council, The werewolf council consists of a group of werewolves that are in charge of making our werewolf laws. The werewolf council has existed for hundreds of years dating back to the day the first pack was formed. They are insinuated to protect and govern all werewolves not only of the Royal pack, they also are supposed to give advice to the werewolf King and Queen if need be.

Councilman Brandon walked up to the front of the stage as soon as I stood onto the stage. Clearing his throat all talking ceased as all attention turned to him within a second, that was how much the Head Councilman was respected amongst our race.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, weres of all ages, werewolves of the Royal Pack! How are the werewolves of the world's largest and strongest pack doing?" Councilman Brandon spoke loudly earning howls and cheers as soon as he greeted everyone.

"As we all know today we are going to keep that title as we are adding onto our pack numbers. Today 6 werewolves 4 she-wolves and 2 male-wolves have proven worthy and are going to join our pack. As tradition we have all gathered here to witness and celebrate on this joyous occasion! Now I give this time to Alpha Alec as the ritual is performed" Alpha Alec walked up just as soon as Councilman Brandon said his name.

Alpha Alec walked up to a small table placed just in front of me and picked up the chalice that was situated on it, Alpha Alec got off the stage with the chalice and went to stand in front of the wolves that were to be members to our pack very soon. The room was quiet as everyone watched the events that were occurring at this minute.

"State your name!" Out of nowhere Alpha Alec's voice boomed out shattering the silence into pieces, his voice held so much authority and dominance that shocked me to the core. Where did this part of him come from? I have never heard him speak with so much authority and with just three words.

"Tom Druce" The werewolf answered back as soon as Alpha Alec asked him. Alpha Alec reached into the inside of his coat and pulled out a small knife he then handed the Chalice to Tom before then slicing the palm of his hand upon drawing his blood he placed his hand above the chalice that Tom was holding and squeezed releasing his blood into the chalice. After Alpha Alec's blood stopped dripping he took back the chalice and speaking again.

"Tom Druce! Do you give your life unto the Royal Werewolf Pack and the Royal Monarch?"

"I do"

"Do you swear upon your forefathers that you will be a trustworthy and honest werewolf member of the Royal Werewolf Pack?"

"I do"

"Do you promise to protect all members of the Royal werewolf Pack as well as the Royal monarch overall with your life, even if it means death?"

"I do"

"If there are any objections by the Royal Pack speak now or forever hold your peace. Than by the power invested in me as Alpha of the Royal werewolf Pack I invite you to drink from the chalice if you wish to join the Royal Pack but take heed to my words when I say IF you breach any of these promises, your actions will be punishable by death at my hand!" Alpha Alec announced with all seriousness as he handed Tom the chalice causing Tom to shiver in fear as Alpha Alec's threat just enhanced his authority and power even more.

"State your name" Alpha Alec repeated himself for the next four times until finally he came to the last person who was none other than Hunter.

"Hunter Foss! Do you give your life unto the Royal Werewolf Pack and the Royal Monarch?"

"I do"

"Do you swear upon your forefathers that you will be a trustworthy and honest werewolf member of the Royal Werewolf Pack?"

"I do"

"Do you promise to protect all members of the Royal werewolf Pack as well as the Royal monarch overall with your life, even if it means death?"

"I do"

"If there are any objections by the Royal Pack speak now or forever hold your p-" Alpha Alec was just handing Hunter the chalice when he was interrupted.

"I'd like to make an objection actually!" A voice shouted from the back interrupting us. The crowd of people parted to show us the werewolf that spoke, the man that came into view was a big man who looked about 40 years old, he had a huge build with big muscles, black long hair that reached his shoulders and a long scar that ran across his face from his eyebrow down to his jaw, a full on smirk was displayed on his face. Just as Alpha Alec saw the man a growl erupted from him, sniffing the air my confirmation was made clear the man was not a member of our pack, in fact he reeked of 'ROUGE'. Growls could be heard from around the room as wolves filled into the room like a flood all smelling like the man who spoke.

"ROUGES!" I shouted out.

***************************************************
Hope You enjoyed this chapter!
Thanks for reading.....
Vote and Comment what you think!
Vampwolfprincess
XOXO